“Soooooooo slooooooooooooow”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Caribou Coffee
Ranked #9 of 16 Coffee & Tea in Rochester
Description: Life is Short, Stay Awake for it. Visit your nearby Caribou Coffee who believes that coffee is more than a drink with real ingredients. It's a personal experience that fuels your life and creates meaningful moments.
Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Maybe the slowest coffee shop service you’ll ever experience. Repeatedly sloooooooooooow

I’m not sure why I keep going there.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I will forever love this place. My daughter and I had our first Caribou Coffee experience while in Rochester and now we are in LOVE with Caribou Coffee. Why go back to Starbucks when you can have the greatest coffee ever - Caribou COLD PRESS

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 February 2018

My family loved the coffee. They even braved the snow to enjoy a hot cup of good coffee. I'm not a coffee drinker but the place sure smelled good.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

We visited this store after having two great coffees at the location in the Apache Mall where I ordered a medium Macchiato. At this location I ordered a large and it was smaller than the medium one that I got yesterday. When I questioned the barista she screamed at me that she had given me the large. This was AFTER she had already screamed at me when I asked where the tip jar was. Also, the drink was terrible with very little foam, if any. I will never ever go back!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 17 August 2017

But the drive through wait is long! The personnel do make it bearable. I love their trivia questions and they always have a few kinds of coffee to choose from.

Date of visit: December 2016