“Great drink spot ”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

Cozy and comfy spot, AWESOME martinis and finger food. We sat on the lower level due to rain but the bartender took excellent care of us.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

This is a great place. On warm days they have outdoor seating. Nothing better than drinks on the patio. I'm not a big beer drinker but they always have great cider on tap as well as a great selection of beer. I like to go on Tuesday for tacos, and Wednesday for burger night. My favorite menu item is the chicken burrito. They are awesome! The chips and guac are also great! Kate was our server and she was great. Knew the menu and was able to answer questions and recommend beer/cider selections. Always kept our drinks full and always seemed to know when to stop by the table.

Reviewed 12 June 2017

I enjoy the tap house for its great selection of beer on tap and the outdoor patio. They also have great fresh made tacos and appetizer options. The service can be a bit slow on busy nights, But I expect that and understand. The prices are about average for the downtown area. Always friendly staff. Great place for date night.

Reviewed 29 May 2017 via mobile

This is a place to go for a great selection of very good beers. It is hard to exaggerate the quality of the beers they have.

So after you have your beer, I strongly recommend you go somewhere else for dinner. The menu is limited and, in this case, that's a good thing. Everything we tried (crab cakes, onion rings and egg rolls) were greasy and lacking flavor.

I will go back for the beer but I will dine elsewhere.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

It was a late Sunday afternoon and we wanted something different for supper. Loved the many beer selections and the fish tacos were to die for. Our waitress had just started working here and was so helpful and excited about her new job. Highly recommend this place and we will be back when in the area.