“Great place for lunch!”

Zpizza
Ranked #94 of 311 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 6 January 2017

Great choices for lunch at a reasonable price. They always have a 2 slice special with different pizza types. Friday is my favorite - the greek pizza is excellent!

Reviewed 6 December 2016

I really love this Pizza. Not crazy about the downtown locale parking scene so I don't eat there a lot, but well worth it. Delivery options are limited.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

I went their to get a pasta dish which the zpizza said it had.
upon getting there. "Oh no we just sale pizza." I left.

Reviewed 21 August 2016

Had the gluten free vegan pizza and it was really good. Nice size for a personal pizza. Would definitely go again.

Reviewed 11 August 2016 via mobile

My mother in law & I decided to try it out. I'm not a huge fan of pizza but the cheese pizza was delicious...loved the Brooklyn style slice!