“Nice place ”
Review of The Loop

The Loop
Reserve with OpenTable
The Loop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #21 of 308 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

It's a nice place to go out on a date or just to go out and eat. Tried the chicken nachos, big but nice flavors, also de fish tacos are nice (a little water inside from the salad) but overall nice flavors and great costumer service. For dessert tried the cookies and were delicious.

Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

The Loop has an upscale and hip style with many variety of drink offerings it I chose wine and the meal is mediocre at best. I had fried calamari which was not fresh and silly me for ordering seafood in the middle of the corn belt. I won't order again as it was clearly frozen calamari the chewy kind. I did have a pizza as well which was "ok " at best but just lacking taste and soggy. My family member had chicken over Mac cheese. Mac cheese was watery and too lacked flavor. Chicken ok and clean tasting. Nice for drinks and watching a game. Good TV presentations. Service friendly.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have taken work colleagues to the Loop for lunch. They have an upscale trendy menu. It can get a little noisy when the restaurant is full. Service is always pleasant, but sometimes the food takes a while to be delivered. Definitely plan a little longer lunch break.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

So glad my girlfriend wanted to come here ! The service was prompt, we had plenty of room and it was not too loud to chat. The food was great and mimosas were a bonus! We had the hummus plate and I had the ahi tuna sandwich with garlic fries.. yummy and done to perfection!
There were some really cool things on the menu and I'll bring the hubby next time we are in town. Loved it!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Loop, for Rochester, is not a bad place to go and eat. They have a diverse menu, and it's pretty good (again for Rochester). I keep qualifying, because Rochester is a food desert. It's also a nice place to grab some drinks and appears to be hoping at typical bar times. Good choice for OK food and drinks in town!!

Been to The Loop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK