“A good place for lunch”
Review of The Loop

The Loop
Reserve with OpenTable
The Loop is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 308 Restaurants in Rochester
Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 10 November 2017

I have taken work colleagues to the Loop for lunch. They have an upscale trendy menu. It can get a little noisy when the restaurant is full. Service is always pleasant, but sometimes the food takes a while to be delivered. Definitely plan a little longer lunch break.

Reviewed 9 November 2017

So glad my girlfriend wanted to come here ! The service was prompt, we had plenty of room and it was not too loud to chat. The food was great and mimosas were a bonus! We had the hummus plate and I had the ahi tuna sandwich with garlic fries.. yummy and done to perfection!
There were some really cool things on the menu and I'll bring the hubby next time we are in town. Loved it!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

The Loop, for Rochester, is not a bad place to go and eat. They have a diverse menu, and it's pretty good (again for Rochester). I keep qualifying, because Rochester is a food desert. It's also a nice place to grab some drinks and appears to be hoping at typical bar times. Good choice for OK food and drinks in town!!

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

Small expensive drinks. We didn’t eat but saw a lot of folks coming in to pick up food to go. Our waitress and her trainee were super cool. Clean place. They have a lot of competition in the area for sure. I’d go back

Reviewed 4 October 2017

I had never eaten at The Loop prior to this evening (10/3/17)
First impression was that it was a bit "upscale" for my level of sophistication (or lack there of) My waitress arrived with a "waitress in training".. a KNOCKOUT BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY (business student from Illinois.) And, she was an attentive waitress/server! WINNING SMILE!!!
I ordered the pepperoni pizza...it could have come out of the oven a minute sooner, but it was still "Most Excellent". Will I return: YES!!

Been to The Loop? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK