“Good food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

Very good food. Awesome queso dip and chicken tenders. Nice atmosphere and friendly staff. Also burger was good. Would definitely visit again.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed 13 April 2017

This was my first visit to Wild Bill's Sports Saloon. I live in Rochester and have other Bar & Grill establishments that I usually visit when I go out for a 'Bar Burger' and a beer. I was invited to join some friends for the Friday fish dinner at Wild Bill's so I had an opportunity to try this restaurant. I'm in my mid-sixties and do not like loud establishments; with wall-to-wall TV's featured in this sports saloon, it was very loud and difficult to carry a conversation without speaking loudly. However, this is the only negative thing, for me, that I can find with this restaurant. I was very pleased with the fish dinner meal that I ordered. This was an "all you can eat" fish dinner special, but planned not or order more as I am watching my diet on fried foods. After finishing the fish I felt compelled to eat more. It was that well prepared. Our server was very accommodating and attentive to our needs. I'll go back (and put up with the noisy environment) for the fish dinner.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 16 March 2017 via mobile

Awesome food and great atmosphere! Would recommend a stop here for a beer and food next time you're in town!

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

Stopped in for a late lunch and the food was good and the beer was cold! Fun atmosphere and very spacious

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were hungry and decided to stop here for lunch. We'd never been to this restaurant and wanted to try it.

The parking lot was packed but we found a spot in a short period of time. Upon entry we were greeted promptly and seated at a high top table near the large bar. The restaurant was very busy and loud. We needed to raise our voice to speak with each other. After about 10 minutes we realized they were having bar bingo and that's why the restaurant was so busy.

We ordered and the food was delivered about 20 minutes later. Because the restaurant was so busy, I felt the 20 minutes wait time was acceptable. My burger tasted great and my husband enjoyed the "All you can eat" ribs special.

Our server was very kind, helpful and attentive. A quick search online scored a discount coupon of $5 off our bill.

All in all our lunch was enjoyable.

Date of visit: February 2017