“Best Chinese Food in MN & better than most delivery throughout the U.S.”

Eddie Cheng Chinese Restaurant Incorporated
Ranked #12 of 145 Restaurants in Richfield
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 28 December 2016

I am from NYC originally and have a fondness for Chinese cuisine. As I travel throughout the U.S. for business, I seize on the opportunity to eat Chinese food as my wife does not really care for it. As many of you from NYC or northern NJ know about 98% of the Chinese restaurants there are terrific. Eddie Cheng located in the Minneapolis area was as good as those NYC restaurants. I was so impressed, I had to share my experience with anyone looking for this type of cuisine in Minneapolis.

Reviewed 27 November 2016 via mobile

Hubby suggested this place for a quick lunch!

Ordered veg Lo mein, mixed veggies in garlic sauce and cheese puffs! All small plate as hubby ordered his non veg fare.

Not only was the service quick, the food was super fresh and delicious! Amazing food at great price!

A special mention for the hostess who gave us the perfect advice to order one of the mains for to-go as it might be too much to eat for lunch! We heeded to her advice and that was the best move

We will be visiting this place again for sure

Reviewed 26 October 2016

It is a restaurant located in a strip mall. Not really sure what I was expecting, but I have to say, the food was just outstanding. The wonton soup is wonton soup that I have been looking for. The dumplings in the soup are nice and firm and very tasty. The steamed dumplings? Outstanding! Everything that we ordered was beyond what I had imagined it would be. The kind of Chinese food that I have been looking for. To the chef: Thank you!!!

Reviewed 14 July 2016

We stopped there after a long drive and where very hungry. We order'd some Appetizers which was fried Dumplings and a chef's specialty CHICKEN W. ORANGE FLAVOR. Best Chinese food in that State. We could order to our room too. Highly suggest that everyone going through there try it out, it is worth it.

Reviewed 14 March 2016

I've ordered from Eddie Cheng many times for delivery with co-workers and have always enjoyed the food. I recently went in for their lunch special, and was blown away. It was delicious, fresh, and reasonably priced. Everything I was looking for! I have been back several times since, and am always glad I went!