“Average”

El Azteca
Ranked #15 of 95 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 June 2017

I ordered the fajitas and they were just okay. Not a whole lot of flavor. I would expect a staple dish to be better. The service was good and it was nice to sit outside.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Having just moved to the area, we were hopeful we'd find a good Mexican restaurant - and after three disappointments we stumbled on this one (it happens to be near the Plymouth Grand Theater), so we gave it a shot - and we didn't just find a good Mexican restaurant - we found a GREAT one.

The food is phenomenal, and the staff is courteous, quick, and professional. I've been there now several times and I've yet to have even just a mediocre meal. EVERYTHING IS GREAT.

Reviewed 30 March 2017

Love this place! I go here at least once a week. Service is INCREDIBLY fast!!!! Chips and salsa on your table immediately. Food is great and so quick. Lots of Murals - great restaurant.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

First visit back here in many years. The food is very good as well as the service. However, the menu prices have increased, paid $8.99 for a lunch special, an enchilada, cheese quesadila and rice. I generally don't spend that for lunch.

Reviewed 14 February 2017

I never have to wait to be seated here. The food is delicious and the margaritas are yummy. Service is fast and the staff is friendly