“Burger Craving Fix”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 20 January 2018

This Red Robin is about the same as other restaurants. Burgers are good if that is what you are craving. Bottomless fries are an extra bonus. There is an up-charge for sweet potato fries, but worth it. I was most impressed with the staff... that's what made this place great. Even saw one of the servers doing curb side delivery in negative degree temperatures. If that's not dedication, I don't know what is!

Reviewed 15 January 2018

Red Robin has a nice, fun atmosphere and the food is delicious. I have tried the salads, the burgers, the chicken fingers and of course, their fries! I have yet to find something that I didn't like. The servers have been great too! I would definitely recommend a stop at Red Robin for a nice family dinner.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

We really loved the speciality hamburgers, fabulous onion rings, and tasty drinks. The selection of hamburgers will satisfy any taste and by far the onion rings are the best!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

The burgers and unlimited fries make this such a fun and affordable place to take the family. The choices of burgers ( including open-faced and lettuce wrapped ) and the choice of healthier sides ( I love the fruit....)
fit a wider variety of appetites. The “grown up” malts/shakes just add to the fun!!

Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

I think they had the B team scheduled tonight on a Saturday night. It started at the hostess stand she had no idea where to put people and asked someone equally as confused to help her. Then our waitress had more tables than she could handle or just needs a new profession. She was no where to be found. We went with out refills on drinks and fries. Then we had to get out of our booth to find her so we could pay her cash for our meal. As we were leaving we saw the food window where they pick up food and it was over loaded with food that needed to be ran to the tables. I have never seen a warming food area that full of food waiting to go out. There were probably more than 5 tables empty but a entry way full of people waiting to be seated by the same confused hostess we had. Thank god the food and fries didn't disappoint because the service was awful and it looked like a circus of people that didn't know what they were doing.