“Always good eats and friendly staff at Culvers”
Review of Culver's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Culver's
Ranked #22 of 92 Restaurants in Plymouth
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Seafood
Reviewed 14 September 2017

In Albertville on business and needed lunch. Culvers was close and as usual a fine meal. I had the Chicken soup, which was excellent. And for the main course I had the Cod dinner. The Cod and mashed potatoes were the usual great eats, I also had the green beans and they were lacking, just didn't have any flavor and just not right. I still would recommend Culvers, it's kind of you know the food is good and service is great so why not stop.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Friendly, delicious food, and quick service. You can't go wrong with a chocolate shake either. My favorite.

Reviewed 11 November 2016

The wait wasn't long it was a busy night. I got what I asked for, the food was great! I can eat here all the time with how good the food is! It's a clean place. As I was sitting by the window for dinner with my grandparents I saw how hard working the employes were I loved how hard everyone was working, helping others at the drive through, I saw how busy it was tonight unbelievable! But culvers did it. And made the food perfectly thank you!

Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Had a great banana pie ice cream cone. Delicious!!! They have plenty of flavors to choose from. They also serve lunch there as well. Culver's has many locations to choose from and very worth the stop.

Reviewed 2 August 2016

Daughter & I went to Culver's for lunch and wished we went elsewhere. Both of our burgers were WAY OVER COOKED. Someone was not watching what they were doing!