“Great service & Food”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 September 2017

Every time I have been here the service has been great and the food very tasty. Prices are very reasonable.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 27 August 2017

Service was great and they really over due on the onion rings. They were homemade and they were awesome. We ordered nachos too. The girl talked us into a half order and thank goodness she did. There was enough for 4 people!! They need to put more meat in them though.

Reviewed 24 August 2017

I travel a ton on business. And when I do, I will typically look for a local sports bar where I can sit by myself (without feeling awkward), have a couple drinks and a good dinner. So when I was in Plymouth late last week I got on google maps and spotted Lucky's nearby. Only when getting ready to write this review did I found out it is a chain of sorts. That is, Lucky's 13 came up in a number of places in and around Minneapolis. Don't get me wrong, they did nothing wrong. The food was okay, but nothing special. I had a salad to start and everything was fresh. Then I had the Burnt Ends off the appetizer menu. The portion was HUGE considering it was a started, but then I figured they expected a number of people to share it rather than it serving as the main course. Hailing from Texas, in my opinion at least, the Burnt Ends were WAY over sauced and a bit dry, so maybe I should have tried a local product like the Walleye or cheese curds. Given there are a dozen or more other places within a stones throw, if I go back to Plymouth at some point I will for sure try something else. Again, it wasn't a bad experience at Lucky's 13, it was just sort of average.

Reviewed 12 August 2017

Had the bacon cheeseburger (medium rare). It was large, cooked accurately, and tasted delicious. The fries, another large portion, were well seasoned and hot. I look forward to visiting again and trying more of their menu. I liked everything about the restaurant's interior. The ceiling fans run on a pulley system, which was really cool, as was the decorative tin ceiling. The service was good and there were plenty of televisions available for sports viewing (although I wasn't there during any sporting events).

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Their menu is so expansive it's hard to pick just one thing! Wide variety of Burgers, Gourmet style and upgraded traditional sandwiches, Prime Rib etc... Free popcorn while you wait and an awesome happy hour, patio included. What more can you ask for?