“Cute and Delicious”

Thai Table
Ranked #18 of 97 Restaurants in Plymouth
Price range: US$ 9 - US$ 16
Cuisines: Thai
Description: Family owned and operated. Authentic Thai food created by Thai cook staff and served in a casual Thai environment by Thai servers. Experience a sampling of Thailand without the travel expense!
Reviewed 8 July 2018

This place is very cute and quaint in its decor. It has delicious food and large portions. They were very accommodating of my spice level as well.

Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I decide to give Thai Table a try today after reading the touching story in Plymouth magazine. What a gem! The decor was beautiful - the wood carvings on the ceiling and the hand woven fabrics on the table were lovely. The food was delicious. We had egg rolls and chicken say appetizers. I’ve never tasted such delicious egg rolls before. I tried a curry dish that said “my favorite” on the menu with beef. It had a really tasty sauce and the beef was very tender - not spicy/hot at all. Very flavorful. My husband had a beef stir fry #40 on the menu. It was a huge portion and very good.
If you’re looking for a delicious authentic Thai meal - go there! Wish I would have taken some pictures.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

My husband and I started going to this amazing little hole-in-the-wall place when it was first opening up. I worked across the way at the Caribou and got to know the owner and immediately interested in trying the food. I grew up loving Thai food so I was a bit hesitant to fall in love with a new place over my then favorite in Minneapolis. The staff, the food and the feel of Thai Table immediately won me over. The menu is HUGE, the food is beyond delicious an it's impossible to get bored of what you can find there. I would recommend Thai table to anyone and everyone looking for a great dining experience. We eat here every week and are on our way there now! Inexpensive, welcoming, relaxing eating at it's best!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

After having steaks and burgers over the last few days, i was desperate for some Asian cuisine :) As it was my first time in Plymouth, my work colleague simply googled Asian cuisine and Thai Table appeared as an option (among many) for Asian cuisine in the area. Not knowing what to expect, we were pleasantly surprised with the quality and authenticity of the food served. The panang curry was so favorful and although the pad thai did not taste not exactly like it tastes in Thailand...it really hit the spot too! We ordered a couple of bottles of Singha beer to wash it all down...and it was just what the good doctor ordered :) Will be back, next time I'm in Plymouth!

Reviewed 9 November 2017

Thai restaurants are almost as ubiquitous as Chinese restaurants. This pleasant, welcoming restaurant in Plymouth stands out in my mind because the menu is varied, the service quiet but efficient, and the food is quite good. If you like Thai, put Thai Table on your list.

Many of the Thai dishes you've come to know are here, of course, including what may be the best Laab Salad in the Twin Cities. And while it's hard to out-Pho the Vietnamese version of Pho, Thai Table does a credible job.

The Yum Tang Gwa (cucumber salad) is especially good with a noodle dish. Don't limit yourself to Pad Thai. There's a wide variety of Thai dishes to sample.

Bottom line: well worth a visit. Thai Table might come to be your favorite Thai restaurant.