“Sit at the hibachi ”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

We've been to Kobe three times - for a birthday celebration (with our kids), a date night, and for a regular night out with the family. We've sat at the hibachi twice and a side table once and would recommend the hibachi for the entertainment value. It's fun to watch the chefs at work and to see your meal prepared in front of you. The 'show' was the same both times but fun all the same. The restaurant itself is dark and feels like it could use a renovation and the prices are a bit spendy. Recommend reservations if you want to ensure a hibachi.

Reviewed 3 May 2017

Wonderful food and great service. Friendly waitstaff and relaxing atmosphere. Good portion size for your value.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

My daughter (18) is the definition of the picky eater - but after visiting Kobe she's asked to go back every time we decide to go our for dinner. And I don't blame her - the food is amazing. The SUSHI is a must - and the dumplings and fried rice is the best I've had in a long time. They also have the hibachi grill (like Benihana's) - but I think Kobe is better. Their menu is MUCH larger than Benihana's.

Reviewed 6 April 2017

we were a group of 8. We were all able to sit around the Grill. The restaurant was very nice. Nice location, very good service.

Our chef was fun, cracking jokes and put on a good show for us. the chef did a great job preparing our meals. We had a number of combination dishes, from filet, to shrimp, to noodles and vegetables. No one had a comment about any of the food.

The chef had good skills and put on a good show. Not the best I have seen but still entertaining.

Our drinks were always being topped off and mixed drinks were good.

Reviewed 16 March 2017

Very nice location and atmosphere. It was my sons birthday and they put some stupid head mask on him! Was stupid & Ugly! The food was great and cooking show was ok. I've seen better cooking shows at other places in and around town. It was my first time there and may go back again..