Grand Casino Mille Lacs
US$ 94
Travelocity
US$ 75
US$ 73
Ruttger's Bay Lake Lodge(Deerwood)(Great Value!)
US$ 172
US$ 91
US$ 89
Rodeway Inn(Brainerd)
US$ 88
  • Breakfast included
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsplumsgrand casinorewards cardmovie theaterslot machinesrooms are nicegreat weekendgrand grillnon smoking sectionhot tubcalled the front deskmillebingopammnbeddingminnesota
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Lots of slots! And a great assortment. Recommend the main restaurant - open for breakfast lunch and dinner. Very nice pool area. Nice function space. Movie theater just across the parking lot. Comfortable rooms.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Excellent food at the buffet, clean rooms and a courteous staff! I gamble very rarely, but the warm atmosphere, friendly personnel and affordable rates made this a breeze and low effort. The dinner selection at the restaurant was great and nice for someone with limited eating options! Flawless roast beef!!

Room Tip: Check ahead for easy parking access or nearness to pool when booking a room!
  • Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

Room rate was $269 for a Saturday night stay. Price seemed high for a basic room. I was told pricing was due to demand, possibly because of the Jamey Johnson concert.

Concert area is small and seating was chairs on a raised platform. We had seats in sec C, row 13, last row of seats in the section , it was freezing, as if we were sitting outside.

We ate at Plums, pizza was good. Casino doesn't serve alcohol. Likely wouldn't do another overnight stay.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 November 2017

Very nice get away , north of Minneapolis. Rooms very clean and the casino had lots of slots. Rewards program gave us some extra money to gamble as it was our first time there. There is a movie theatre right beside it so something else to occupy your time

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2017 via mobile

Reserved a room for a concert I was going to at the casino. Thought it wood be nice to be staying at the same place as the concert. I reserved the room 2 months in advance and still paid over $200 for one night and it was just a double queen room. Whatever I stayed for the convenience. Unfortunately what I got was a room that was cleaned half A__ . The bathroom made it obvious to notice black hairs in the corners next to the tub and we know what those small hairs probably are. Longer hair stand on the bathroom counter, with one under the soap tray. It wasn't a lot of hairs just enough to gross you out. I thought about trying to switch rooms but the check in line was full with new guest and I already knew they were sold out from the concert. So wiped it up myself with a towel in the room. All I know is if I come up again for a concert I won't be stayed there. Over priced rooms that they take advantage of because there's a show and they don't make enough from that and any gambling done there. On the positive though, Aaron Lewis concert was awesome! The hotel not so much! Anyways I hope this hotel review helps if you're choosing to stay in the area. Look around they have other choices.
Safe travels