“Go somewhere else!!”

Add it.
Quiznos
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

This was our second try for this place. We like Quiznos but this place was dirty, and very slow. The women's bathroom was filthy. The sandwich maker could not get our order straight and left to the back room for a minute while making our sandwich!!!! What did his hands touch in the meantime-and then he come back to finish my sandwich!!!!At that point we left even the offer of a free sandwich didn't help!Don't go!!

Reviewed 22 April 2015 via mobile

Super food. Super staff. I have visited this location many times and have always come away very impressed with how friendly everyone is.

Reviewed 18 March 2015

I stop by this Quiznos regularly as it is on my way home and next to the highway. I don't mind the price I pay because the subs taste great. But compared to other Quiznos, this one has to be the slowest Quiznos I have been to. The staff seems more interested in striking a conversation with you or their coworkers then getting the sandwich down the line. It's nice to have friendly staff. But if I had to choose between talking with you while you make my sub really really slowly or just strictly commanding you my order and watching my delicious quiznos sub make it to the end of the line in a speedy fashion. I'd choose the second option.

This is the reason why I'll choose Jimmy John's or Milio's 8/10. Their staff smiles at you and is friendly, but they know what their main objective is. Hope the Oakdale Quiznos people see this. Get your s%^# together and focus on the food.

1  Thank Kyle S
Reviewed 27 October 2014

Great food, nice but understaffed when I went...luckily I beat the rush. The Honey Mustard Chicken is so addicting...I also get sides of it to dip it. Toasted all the way! Wish all the ones near me hadn't closed due to over expansion or something.

Reviewed 23 August 2013 via mobile

The food here is typical Quiznos. It is not clearly stated as to what you order on your sub prior to it being toasted, and what you order after. The lady taking our order was very hard to understand, and I had to have her repeat everything at least once, which ended up being extremely frustrating. She was the only one working with customers, although either the owner or manager was sitting there front and center on the computer. The location is nice because of where I shop, but I think I am finally done with this place. I leave each time feeling like I should have gone elsewhere.