“Great meats and salsas!”
Review of Catrinas Grill

Catrinas Grill
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Oakdale
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 October 2017

The first few times I asked the head chef what his favorites were. He said they were all his favorites or he wouldn't make them. However, once you pick your meat(s), he is happy to recommend his favorite pairing for salsa. I love to get 3 tacos so I can have a different meat in each. My favorites are pastor (pork), tinga (beef or chicken), and pollo verde. Barabacoa and carnitas are also great.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I found this on trip advisor and decided to try it because it's not a chain restaurant and the reviews were positive. It's a similar method of getting your food cafeteria-style. They were busy so I felt a little rushed trying to decide what to choose. The only menu I could find was behind the food counter so I had to ask a lot of questions as the protein choices were different than I'm used to. I ordered a bowl with pastor which was delish.
Staff was not friendly, no smiles, no thank yous.
The tables and floors wete dirty as was the unisex bathroom-yuck. As a female, I hate sharing a toilet with boys and men!
The music was too loud and made conversation difficult. I wondered if that's why the take out business was doing so well.
I was here on a Saturday night and the place was very busy-a sign of great food . I will go here again when I'm passing through the TC but would do take away.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

We've never been to Catrina's before, so one if their employees offered to give us a sample of each of the different types of taco meat they offer. It was all good. I ended up getting 3 tacos (around $8). I was very impressed with their service and food.

Reviewed 18 August 2017

Similar to Chipotle, but could use a clean up and fresh coat of paint. Pretty good selections and menu was reasonable

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

This was the perfect place for me, I LOVE Mexican food. Various kinds of protein. I had tacos with Sirloin steak, BBQ chicken and carnitas. Roasted tomatillio. It was amazing. The service was really great and helpful with flavor combos. If you love Mexican food this place is a must!!! I love this place and will definitely go there again!