All reviews basketball court full kitchen home away from home great place to stay laundry room twin cities great amenities hot breakfast extended stay would definitely stay here again off the highway fitness center bed was very comfortable we've stayed front desk staff convenient location hot tub
Reviewed 10 August 2018

I chose Homewood Suites in New Brighton, MN being it afforded me access to family and friends as well as previous activities which I looked forward to sharing with many friends (old & new) and family members.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2018

It seems like your comments are not matching your review score. I hope you had a great stay and enjoyed your time with us. If that is not the case please reach out to me.

Reviewed 7 August 2018

We needed hypoallergenic accomodations (free of chemicals, dyes, fragrances) and the Homewood Suites New Brighton delivered. During our reservation we noted this and it was delivered. Our room was a suite (two double beds in room, adjoining room contained kitchenette, dining, and pull-out couch), the suite was very roomy and comfortable for two adults and two teenage kids.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

I am so glad we exceeded your expectations. Hope to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 31 July 2018

I was greeted by a friendly, professional and efficient front desk agent. The room was clean with useful (kitchenette, large bathroom area, comfortable bed). The breakfast was adequate with a welcoming host. The worst part of my stay was another guest with a nasty little dog that barked and growled at everyone. I’ll choose this hotel again!

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

I do like the words you used to describe us.. "comfy and friendly" . Happy to hear we are on your list for repeat stays.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

We have stayed at this location numerous times. We always feel at home and comfortable here. It is consistently clean and quiet. The food is always good. Candice was especially helpful to us this visit as we were in town for a family member's funeral. Candice helped me several times by phone prior to our stay and during our stay. We will be back again to this location.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Sorry to hear of your loss. I hope your next visit will be for a happier reason.

Reviewed 24 July 2018

Our stay was very relaxing and fun. Between the basketball 1/2 court and the pool our boys got some exercise and energy burnt. The breakfast was amazing and so was the staff. My only complaint is the cushions and pillows on the chair and sofa sleeper were very worn out and had something black sticky stuck to the cushion. The suite was great for getting some groceries to have so we didn’t have to eat out the whole time we were there.

Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Glad you enjoyed the facilities . You will be happy to know that new sofa sleepers and easy chairs are on order and should be hear by the end of the year.