US$ 164
US$ 103
US$ 175
US$ 166
GardenInn.com
Courtyard Minneapolis St. Paul/Roseville(Roseville)(Great Value!)
US$ 187
US$ 171
US$ 166
US$ 116
US$ 108
Priceline
All reviewsbasketball courtfull kitchencomplimentary dinnergreat place to stayone bedroom suitesocial hourgreat amenitieslaundry roomextended staywould definitely stay here againfitness centerbusiness tripexcellent hotelroom was largeclean hotelwe've stayedconvenient location
Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Passable Mexican food in large quantities. Acapulco salad had many ingredients and the burritos were covered in creamy goo. Service was so-so. Complimentary warm nachos with sauce is a welcoming touch.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
toddroy1, General Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Minneapolis-New Brighton, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Our evening reception is a great way to end a bust day. Glad to hear you liked the nachos!

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

On the surface, this particular Homewood Suites meets the expectations that I have for Hilton brands. However, certain aspects at this hotel made my stay memorable and likely want to stay here again. I think housekeeping is doing a great job keeping both the rooms and common areas clean. Bed comfort, lack of outside noise and well functioning climate control made for a very restful nights sleep. Breakfast was better than expected and very delicious.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business

"Restful nights sleep" that is the ultimate goal for any hotel. So glad we achieved it for you!

Reviewed 6 November 2017

This is a wonderful place to stay if you need a little more space or have a longer stay. The room was clean and well cared for. The breakfast options were very good with enough variety to fit anyone's needs.

The staff was very welcoming and so helpful. Would definitely recommend!

Stayed: November 2017

Love to hear that you enjoyed our staff. I assure you that it's a great group of service minded individuals.

Reviewed 6 November 2017

I like the Homewood Suites concept........400 sq ft room with room for different activities with a little kitchen. Enough space to work, enough room to relax. It's not perfect, but it works for me.

The Homewood Suites in Brighton was the standard product; spacious, functional room, free breakfast, evening "reception". No deviations from the standard although ice was available from a machine on the floor and not in the room's freezer..

When I checked in I asked for a room not facing the interstate and was offered the choice of available rooms which I thought was a nice touch.,,and I got the perfect room for my preferences.

Breakfast was standard fare, but the waffle irons actually made crisp waffles. There were four hot options, in addition to the waffles, that varied every day I was there. I only grabbed a glass of wine at the reception one night so I cannot comment.

The fly in the ointment.......after the first night housekeeping did not refresh my room. I called the front desk and the problem was remedied. The next night I brought a glass of wine back to the room from the reception and housekeeping did not take away the used glass ....... if they are looking for it I put it in the dishwasher and washed it myself before I checked out.

If you like this hotel concept you won't be disappointed if they correct the housekeeping problems.

Room Tip: Even room numbers are not exposed to interstate noise
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business

So sorry to hear of your issues concerning housekeeping services. I have address the issues with the staff. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 2 November 2017

Clean, spacious, unexpectedly well supplied with full kitchen. The stay was comfortable and relaxing. It was quiet on our floor and rarely could you hear hall noise. The complimentary breakfast was great and the staff ensured that the serving area was well stocked and clean.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple