“Do not stay the night here.”

Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Mounds View
Duluth, MN
“Do not stay the night here.”
Reviewed 19 April 2010

Me and my pregnant fiance needed a place to stay for the night because we were on our way down from Duluth to her parents house. We had made reservations a week before and arrived only to find out our reservation did not exist, we told them we had talked with a man on the phone and confirmed a reservation. So we ended up sleeping in the car in 0 degree weather because someone who couldn't speak clear English couldn't run a computer.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple
1 Thank flipskater0926
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
iowa city
Reviewed 22 February 2010

Nice hotel, close to the freeway, easy to find, and not too far from downtown. Staff was courteous and helpful. Room was clean and sufficient and the price was reasonable, close walking restaurant,sport bar...very good staff always accomodating.i come to this hotel three times a week.

• Stayed December 2008, travelled solo
Minnesota
Reviewed 21 February 2010

I stay at this hotel 2 times a week for business, I have always been greeted with a smile. Pravin and his crew are at the top for being very professional and always very pleasant to deal with. Staying here is like my home away from home, price is very fair and reasonable. Most of the time they will even have the heat on for you if it is cold out or the AC on if it is hot outside. The location is great for me being just off I-35W, a very good restaurant nearby, and even a KFC and Mcdonalds if you are looking for something quick. I do not plan on ever switching hotels because everyone knows me on a first name basis and that means a lot. The rooms are always clean and inviting, which is very high on my priority list. I highly recomend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a nice quiet place.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled on business
wisconsin
Reviewed 17 February 2010

I was here for 2 nights. Good place, quite, clean. Service was good (stands out in my mind because of the greeting with a smile). I do trave to MN onces in a couple months so I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed February 2010, travelled as a couple
Sycamore, Illinois
Reviewed 15 September 2009

We had the displeasure of staying here for 3 nights while on a trip. Our room reeked of pee, and we could not change rooms. They told us they were booked, even though there were only a handful of cars in the parking lot. The carpet was really filthy. After walking around for 5 minutes, the bottom of my white socks were black. Yuck. This is the worst Days Inn I've ever stayed in.

• Stayed September 2009, travelled as a couple

7.8 km away
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Coon Rapids
5.5 km away
Best Western Plus St. Paul North/Shoreview

Been to Days Inn Mounds View Twin Cities North? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK