See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Stay 3 nights with a very cheap rate $31 a night. Most TVs, Locks, and some toliets don't work. But overall not bad. I'd not stay here if you are used to living indoors. But for a homeless person this was Club Med.

Room Tip: Ask for the Baby Making Suite
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 September 2017

this motel is the most DISGUSTING place i have every stayed in needs to be turned in the the health department this place was dirty smelly the first room they gave us smelled like cat piss the second one the screens were broken not sure if the bathroom door had BM or barf on it maybe both the so called free breakfast was not much didn't even have a fork to eat the frozen waffel cut it with the plastic knife and pick it up with my fingers guess the old saying fingers were invented before forks is true sign said there were muffins none could be seen or fine i will never never never stay there again

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016

I have never stayed in a hotel as awful as this one. We were only going to be in Moorhead for one night, so we figured we'd save money and stay at an economy hotel. It smelled awful. In the first room they put us, the toilet was dirty on the rim, the lid, everywhere - mold and dirt. So they put us in a different room. It smelled awful. The refrigerator wasn't on, so we turned it on and opened it to put water and pop in there - we almost fell over from the smell that came out of there. The counter and sink were also filthy - the manager came in and cleaned some things up but it was still gross. No water pressure in the shower and the water smelled too. DO NOT consider staying at this hotel just to save a few bucks. I can't even believe it's in business considering how filthy everything was. If I could give it a zero star rating, I would!!!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

It was infected with bed bugs. No refund given or even a different room. I highly recommend that if plan to visit Morehead or surrounding areas don't stay here on less a person wants bed bugs. Been staying with the Gand Inn since last year and never had a experience like this one. I will never forget this. Totally gross and highly diepeleased.

Stayed: August 2015, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

First off the staff doesn't speak clear English. Beds are hard pillows are paper thin. They couldn't even give us extra pillows. We had a late check out and 5 minutes before 11 the housekeeping and front desk was banging on the door. Then they called the room just to confirm we were checking out at noon. Only reason why we stay here is for smoking rooms.

• Stayed: February 2015