“Date night trying a new place”
Review of Bacio

Bacio
Reserve with OpenTable
Bacio is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 99 Restaurants in Minnetonka
Price range: US$ 31 - US$ 40
Cuisines: Italian, International
Good for: Business meetings, Bar Scene, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: I-394 and Plymouth Road
Reviewed 10 December 2017

The first thing I must say is that the wait staff is great! We got there a little early so sat in the bar and had a cocktail (BEST manhatten I ever had) and our waitress was so informative. Once we were seated Benjamin took care of all our needs. The food was great and the wine was perfect!

Nicole K, Manager at Bacio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Thank you so much for your review!

We agree, the Manhattan is simply amazing. We take a lot of pride in our food preparation and wine selection, Thank you for the acknowledgment. We look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

If you're in the mood for pizza you have to try this place. I've been here many times but never tried the pizza. I had the Salsiccia Pizza and I loved it! It was the best I've ever had. As always the service is great. There are a few excellent options in town but this is my favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities hands down.

Nicole K, Manager at Bacio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

Our team here at Bacio is thrilled to hear such good feedback, and we’re proud to be your favorite restaurant in the Twin Cities.

Our wood fired pizza oven really makes a difference.
we hope to see you soon!

Reviewed 18 November 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and always great food. I love the pastas and salads. Nice wine selection and quaint outdoor seating during summer months.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We have been patrons of the restaurant for many years. The food is very good and the service is exceptional.

Nicole K, Manager at Bacio, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2018

We at Bacio have worked very hard to create the exceptional dining experience you are speaking of. Your feedback is greatly appreciated, as is your continuous support throughout the years.

Thank you!

Reviewed 23 October 2017

We stopped in for happy hour. The house signature drinks were all $7 each (on some we saved as much as $5). Happy hour food is reasonably priced and good sized portions. I liked I had a choice of foods that were not all fried! We enjoyed our apps.
The service was outstanding.

Been to Bacio? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK