All reviewscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront desk staffpool areathe staff was greathome away from homerooms are largebusiness tripdowntown minneapolisjimmyshopkinsedinaelevatorcleanlinessmicrowavehighway
Reviewed 18 October 2017 via mobile

This place was going to get a three star rating from me before I saw that they fraudulently charged me a smoking fee!! Really?? Yes, I smoke, yes you can clearly see me going outside in the freezing cold to smoke. But the only smoke material left in the room was an old pack of cigarettes... They even sent up a worker who walked in my room and said, no don't smell any smoke. So basically if You even throw away a pack of empty cigarets in that Room you're getting charged. I called the manager and she said that there is tons of Evidence of smoking in that Room lol lie #1! there was a candle in the Room and there is an empty pack as cigarettes... I've only dealt w this 2 times in my over 10 years of travelling... always blows my mind when a hotel has to lie! This place is really a joke before any of this happened I paid for a suite and as I checked in I saw it was a regular room. they gave me just a 2 bedroom with a tiny little foldout couch. I was like this is not a suite. this is a joke online it said was two separate rooms, so then they put me in the executive suite which was what I expected. So I realize now they will try and see if your paying attention. Anything you don't notice, they will completely rob you for! if they're charging people smoking fees that never smoked and saying the evidence is a candle in the garbage they're pathetic! Really sad experience with this property. Been using Holiday Inns a really long time. I refuse after this.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Hannah D, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2017

Diniss1,

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We always appreciate feedback provided to us. Unfortunately, we are a nonsmoking hotel and found more evidence than just a candle and cigarette pack in your room. We have our guests sign a non smoking policy at check in. I am sorry to hear that this experience soured your opinion of our brand, but if you would like to discuss the issue further please feel free to reach out to a manager directly at 952-912-9999.

Thank you again for your feedback.

Reviewed 10 October 2017

My husband and I stayed down there for two days to attend a conference. The staff was outstanding with check in and anything we needed. The rooms and common areas were neat and clean. The hotel was close to both our conference and anything else we could thing to do. They have a very nice restaurant (Jimmy's) right across the street and a Caribu Coffee right across the parking lot. Highly recommend

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah D, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 13 October 2017

Thank you so much for letting us know how wonderful your stay was! I am so pleased to hear you enjoyed everything from the staff, the rooms to the local restaurants nearby. We can't wait to see you back for your next visit!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Our brief visit was smooth. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Cleanliness was top-notch. Very modern. Excellent bargain. Plenty of amenities. Only minor criticism was the rubbery eggs:(. The food choices were ample...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah D, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review. We are very pleased to hear how wonderful your stay with us was! We can't wait for you to visit us again soon for your next stay.

Hannah Drew
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here on multiple occasions and it has always been a good experience. The front desk staff is very helpful, rooms are nice for this class of hotel. Breakfast is typical with hot selections and as usual the signature Holiday inn cinnamon rolls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback. I am so glad to hear that your stays with us are consistently great and that our breakfast/cinnamon rolls make it that much better! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Hannah Drew
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel with my husband and two school aged kids. Generally, the hotel was fine. Pretty clean, although, the shower head was a bit scumy and maybe in need of an update. My kids enjoyed the pool. The area was really nice. Good restaurants near by. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hannah D, Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you guys enjoyed the local restaurants and your kids enjoyed their time in the pool! Thank you for bringing to our attention the cleanliness of your shower, and will be bringing it to our housekeeping's attention. We hope to see you soon for your next visit!