All reviewscinnamon rollsroom was cleanfront desk staffpool areathe staff was greathome away from homerooms are largebusiness tripdowntown minneapolisjimmyshopkinsedinaelevatorcleanlinessmicrowavehighway
Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

Our brief visit was smooth. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. Cleanliness was top-notch. Very modern. Excellent bargain. Plenty of amenities. Only minor criticism was the rubbery eggs:(. The food choices were ample...

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Hannah D, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your review. We are very pleased to hear how wonderful your stay with us was! We can't wait for you to visit us again soon for your next stay.

Hannah Drew
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

I have stayed here on multiple occasions and it has always been a good experience. The front desk staff is very helpful, rooms are nice for this class of hotel. Breakfast is typical with hot selections and as usual the signature Holiday inn cinnamon rolls.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Thank you so much for your kind words and review! We appreciate you taking the time out of your day to give us your feedback. I am so glad to hear that your stays with us are consistently great and that our breakfast/cinnamon rolls make it that much better! We hope to welcome you back again soon!

Hannah Drew
Sales Coordinator

Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I stayed one night at this hotel with my husband and two school aged kids. Generally, the hotel was fine. Pretty clean, although, the shower head was a bit scumy and maybe in need of an update. My kids enjoyed the pool. The area was really nice. Good restaurants near by. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Hannah D, Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review of your stay with us. We truly appreciate your feedback. I am happy to hear that you guys enjoyed the local restaurants and your kids enjoyed their time in the pool! Thank you for bringing to our attention the cleanliness of your shower, and will be bringing it to our housekeeping's attention. We hope to see you soon for your next visit!

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

I was in town for a meeting at one of the many companies with HQ or facilities in the Twin Cities area. This was in Edina. The Holiday Inn Express offered a great rate that includes self serve hot and cold breakfast. Rooms are large and comfortable.

The business area in the lobby featured 2 working computers and a printer - emphasis on working! They have an airport shuttle and pool/hot tub.

I found a paved path right outside the hotel that goes for miles in a loop through the industrial complex and by ponds and fields.

There are a variety of eating establishments within easy walking distance.

I was 20 mins from the airport or downtown Minneapolis, depending on traffic. It was nice to be outside the city but still within a short ride.

The front desk staff could not have been nicer or more friendly.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
Hannah D, Sales & Marketing at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Thank you so much for your review! Our entire staff is proud to hear how much you enjoyed your stay including the walking trails, local restaurants, and convenient location to the downtown area/airport. We can't wait for you to come back and visit us for your next stay.

Hurry back!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Stayed at the Holiday Inn for two weeks during a business trip and could not have been more pleased. The staff was great, anything I needed, they took care of and the housekeeping staff did a very good job cleaning the room. The breakfast was better than I was expecting and there was always coffee and free cookies available. Room was big and clean (I stayed in a King suite) and the bed was very comfortable. It was very close to good restaurants and only about 30 minutes from downtown Minneapolis. When I return to Minnetonka for future business, I will be returning to this Holiday Inn!

Room Tip: Forth floor was very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
Hannah D, Sales Coordinator at Holiday Inn Express Minneapolis-Minnetonka, responded to this reviewResponded 11 June 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how wonderful your stay was! We truly appreciate hearing your kind words. I can't wait to share with the entire staff how great of a job they are doing accommodating our guests. We can't wait to see you for your next visit!

Hurry back!