“Great Value Food”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Canley Heights Hotel
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The steaks are Great Value and meal sizes. But the Beer prices are a bit pricey.Get in early for a table or wait in the lounge area.

Reviewed 28 December 2017

I've had steaks in the city which does not compare to Canley Heights. Always a great atmosphere, fun, vibrant. But sometimes a bit temper mental with the beef salad, last time I ordered it, it was swimming in sauce! One of the lettuce drowned before my eyes. Best advice, they do good steak...stick to the steak.

Reviewed 31 March 2017 via mobile

Great place to come and have drinks with friends. Staff here are always providing awesome service which creates great vibes.

Reviewed 16 October 2016

Do yourself and your friends a BIG YES and go to this Hotel for either Lunch Or Dinner. The steaks are PREMIUM TOP SHELF. Cooked to order and how we wanted them, Large serving, well presented and ALL meals get the BIG TICK. An important factor in us selecting this hotel was the clean toilets, and very clean Restaurant.

See more reviews
Reviewed 11 March 2016

Recently went back to Canley hotel for ribs and steak with our family members the food was great steak cooked to our liking the ribs just feel off the bone. Every time I gone I can't fault it the staff are very friendly and always smiling. Parking not too good you have to find a off street spot and walk I'll be back.

Been to Canley Heights Hotel? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK