“Emily's granddaughter was our personable and lovely server”

Emily's Lebanese Delicatessen
Ranked #172 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 15
Cuisines: Deli, Lebanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Reviewed 7 August 2018

Absolutely fabulous food!! We have been coming to Emily's for over 30 years, when Emily was behind the counter. Hands down best hummus, pita, tabouli salad, summer cucumber salad with feta and spinach pies.

Reviewed 23 July 2018

We ate dinner at Emily's before seeing a play. For me, the menu was a challenge due to my eating issues. Our friends enjoyed their food. I ordered a lamb kabob and asked for the meat to be rare. It was very well done. However, they were able to do it without the garlic butter, which I appreciated. The rice needed some flavor. My husband said his chicken dish needed more flavor.

Reviewed 10 July 2018

Everything wonderful, the space, the service, the vibe and especially the food. The place is small and busy, but for some reason there always seems to be a table available. The spinach pie is my all time favorite, but you can't go wrong with any choice. The hummus is also outstanding. Meat, fish, poultry and vegetarian choices available. Sooo good, I hate to share my secret.

Reviewed 30 June 2018

Our visit to Emily's was on a recommendation and we were not disappointed. The tabouli salad and chicken kabobs with rice were so tasty. The side salad with all the extra toppings and yummy dressing also gets raves. All the tables in this small restaurant were filled, but the service was very good. Search out this place.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

I'm writing this review while traveling through Europe. We've had a Lebanese at a few "well-known" and recommend places in London and Amsterdam and Emily's blows those away. I've eaten at Emily's probably about 20 times or so and enjoy every last bite.

Emily's is a quaint, family-run restaurant located in the heart of NE Minneapolis (known for a mix of many different immigrant cultures). The tabouli is a must have option with your meal. The kabobs are fresh and you will want to order extra white sauce with every meal.

The only reason this is not a top 10 restaurant in the Twin Cities is that the people are not your typical TripAdvisor customers. Even if you have never had lebanese...fear not (as I didn't) and you will have one of the best meals of your life for about $12-15.

1  Thank ValuGuy