1,196 results
All reviewsdouble treewarm cookiesnicollet mallconvention centerorchestra hallwithin walking distancefront desk staffbreakfast buffetliving roomwould definitely stay here againparking garagecoffee makerchecking inhotel restaurantconvenient locationfew blockstwin cities
Reviewed 6 August 2018

Staff at the front desk is not as attentive as they should be. I walked in to check in and at the same time housekeeping walked up and the front desk staff thought to take care of the housekeeping staff and assist them with how to purchase a soda instead of taking care of me the paying customer. Not good service in my opinion. The customer always comes first period!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Troy E, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2018

Thank you for taking valuable time to share your feedback with us. While we work hard to ensure all of our guests receive the highest quality service, in your case we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. I can certainly understand your disappointment with this unacceptable experience. I will be sharing your concerns with our staff as we continue to review and fine tune our service and product. We hope to have an opportunity to share those improvements on a future visit to the area. Thanks again and have a great evening.

Reviewed 6 August 2018

Excellent location downtown Minneapolis. Clean. Microwave, fridge, and many stores and restaurants around. We went there to a concert. We were able to buy things for the next day breakfast and walk back and forth to the venue. Great experiences. Great value for this amazing room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank francysherrerap

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us. The location downtown is hard to beat!. We look forward to you staying with us again when your travels bring you back to downtown Minneapolis!

Reviewed 3 August 2018

This is my first (and hopefully last) one-star review. Reserved a room for 4 adults, only to arrive and be informed our only option was a room with one bed and no sofa bed. I'm not sure how they can justify this. Front desk staff just gave me a dead-eyed look and said "that is what we have" with no apology or care that our group could not be accommodated. Due to time constraints we didn't have an option of finding another hotel so we went to Target and bought an air mattress and made the best of a bad situation. Will never stay at this hotel again, and am telling everyone about this horrible customer service experience.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
2  Thank Al G

Thank you for telling us about your experience. While we work hard to ensure all of our guests receive the highest quality service, in your case we did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. I will be sharing your concerns with our leadership and team as we continue to review and fine tune our service and product. We hope to have an opportunity to share those improvements on a future visit to the area.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed here for three days. I slept about 4 hours a night because the bed was awful. I could feel the springs, there was no padding. The AC was so loud I just turned it off.

The wifi disconnects everyday and didn't work at all on my last day. The front desk is overwhelmed. I needed a room key because I stupidly locked myself out. And they wouldn't help me unless I stood in a line of 10+ people waiting to check in which takes significantly more time than giving a new key.

Pros:
Delicious cookie upon check in
Big TV

Con:
Slow/difficult to connect wifi
Uncomfortable bed
Loud AC
Bad service

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. On behalf of our entire team I apologize for the troubles you encountered during your stay with us. I can certainly understand your frustration and disappointment with the stay not living up to your expectations and for that I am truly sorry. We are constantly working to improve both our service and our product and your feedback plays a large part in whether or not we can improve the overall guest experience. Thanks again, we hope to be able to show you our improvements should your travels bring you back through Minneapolis.

Reviewed 30 July 2018

The bed was less comfortable than the couch in the guest room. My back hurt quite a bit after sleeping in the bed but not after sleeping on the couch. When I came back to the hotel one evening there were parking barriers. I had to drive around to find parking on the street so I could go to the front desk. Once I addressed the issue the attendant came and moved the barriers so I could park in a lower level parking area. My stay would have been much better if there was complimentary breakfast. The other hotels I have been staying in have that included which is very important to my travels.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for sharing your experience. I am very sorry to hear of the less than satisfactory elements that were involved with your stay. I will be sharing your comments with our team as we continually look for ways to improve our overall guest experience. Thanks again for staying with us and have a great evening.