1,211 results
All reviews double tree warm cookies front desk convention center nicollet mall within walking distance orchestra hall breakfast buffet living room would definitely stay here again beds were very comfortable parking garage coffee maker checking in hotel restaurant convenient location few blocks
Reviewed 15 April 2018

Beware about paying for parking here. Their parking lot is extremely small and I couldn't find anywhere to park. When I asked the clerk where I should park I was given a map of parking lots in the area. I had to park two blocks away and carry all of my luggage, etc.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Tarah P, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2018

Thank you for your honest remarks regarding your recent stay at the Doubletree Suites – Downtown Minneapolis. I will address your comments with my team to ensure we make corrections to your noted items.

We sincerely appreciate your feedback, as it allows us to make corrections to our operation. I welcome your call or email should you wish to discuss these issues further and we hope to have another opportunity to show we can do much better.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I return to the Double Tree in downtown Minneapolis each year on my visit to the city. It is in an ideal location for me, great rooms and facilities and the staff are welcoming. The Suites are spacious and the comfortable beds and wonderful choice of pillows ensure I always sleep well. Highly recommended!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sylvia B
Troy E, Front Office Manager at DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2018

Sylvia,

Thank you so much for the kind words. The rooms are indeed spacious and the location hard to match. We look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel upon your next visit to Minneapolis. Thanks again!

Reviewed 4 April 2018

You get what you pay for in a positive way... Friendly, welcoming staff; room was quiet and clean. Elevator lobby in parking garage needs to be updated, otherwise common areas were very nice. Some indoor parking available, but expensive for hotel guests.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It looks like it was a good stay however you did make note of a few things we can work on and improve. The feedback is appreciated. Thanks again and we hope you will come back and stay with us again when you have another opportunity to visit the area.

Reviewed 3 April 2018

The rate was cheap and the hotel room was nice, however the service was not as expected. Not that much light in the room and the coffee amenities wouldnt be properly refilled during the stay. Bathroom was clean but old.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to offer your feedback on your stay with us. My most sincere apologies for the service not being up to your or our expectations. We strive to perfect the guest experience and in this instance we fell short.
Thank you again for your feedback. We hope you will consider coming back and staying with us again should your travels bring you back to the Minneapolis area.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

Overall stay was good. Didn't spend a huge amount of time in the hotel but staff was friendly, cookie at arrival was a nice treat. Beds were moderate for level of comfort. I had an appointment I needed to get ready for the morning of checkout and the bathroom lighting was phenomenal! Loved that check out time was 12pm good to sleep in and not have to rush to get out at checkout time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property in the future.