All reviews club level convention center front desk nicollet mall the penthouse loring park sliding door room rate a wonderful stay continental breakfast business trip mini fridge parking ramp hotel bar checking in downtown area upon check
Reviewed 28 September 2018

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with MillenniumHotels.com
DanG3390, Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Reviewed 28 September 2018 via mobile

We visited the Millennium Hotel Minneapolis on Nicollet Ave with the IAAO Conference this week. This was perhaps the worst hotel stay of my life and I have traveled frequently across the country. Three of the days during my stay it was hotter than a $2 pistol, we were literally sweating in our room. We called the front desk and were told to open a window or the could send us a fan (for a $200 a night room? Really?) We asked to speak to a manager who said that the A/C had been turned off because it was 50 degrees outside, We said yes but the thermostat in this room says 72. Please people do yourself a favor and avoid this hotel like the plague!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear Underwood0099,

Thank you for providing us with feedback about your experience staying with us. I'm very sorry that we did not meet your expectations and understand we have some things that can improve and we are committed to improving our hotel each day. I hope you will consider staying with us in the future as I'm very confident we can do much better for you. Thank you again for the feedback.

Reviewed 26 September 2018 via mobile

The rooms have dim lighting and the beds are comfortable. The place is quiet and near downtown orchestra hall. A good backup if the Hilton is full or pricey. The TV did not have all the channels I wanted but manageable as it has the main ones. Very good service.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
DanG3390, Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2018

Dear art-scuba,

Thank you for the nice review and the valuable feedback. We appreciate you staying with us and hope you choose to return in the future.

Reviewed 17 September 2018 via mobile

I had the most pleasant encounter when I came into your hotel for drinks and appetizers at North 45. When I walked in I wasn't quite sure where to go but I was greeted immediately by a young man (Malik). He escorted us to the restaurant. It was a pleasure to engage with a agent that was so well versed in hotel etiquette and being able to share what the hotel had to offer. We were impressed not only by the professionalism Malik had but the hotel was immaculate. Thanks so much we will be back again!!!

Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
DanG3390, Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2018

Dear brenda715,

Thank you so much for the review and for recognizing one of our great associates in Malik. He's done an amazing job for our hotel and we appreciate you providing feedback about your experience with him. We hope to see you soon.

Reviewed 17 September 2018

The Staff were great from the time I checked in till I left. I got there late on Saturday Aug. 25 around 5:30 pm, the desk clerk was great and fast I also got a upgrade which allowed me to go to the breakfast on the 12 floor which my room was to have breakfast each morning. The older gentleman who took care of the breakfast room was fantastic, making sure the foods were always filled and hot, would ask if there was anything you needed .The rooms were spacious and clean.
The only thing I have bad about the hotel was the dinning area. Not much room and the waitress's were very slow. I was seated and received the menu and waited 20 minutes for the waitress to come back but never did, they sat other people and they were receiving their food so I left. I was going to go to a restaurant but the weather was real bad so went back into the hotel to go to my room but stopped at the front desk and told them what happened. they called the restaurant manager over and he apologized, then asked what I would like. when he brought it to me I asked him how much did I owe, He said it was on him. out side of this happening my stay was great.

Room Tip: any other than looking for a suite then I do not know
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Stubie196,

Thank you for the 5 star review and some very valuable feedback about your stay. I do apologize for the issue in the restaurant and we will be sure to address it immediately. I'm happy to hear the staff to care of you and overall you enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for staying!