All reviews club level convention center front desk nicollet mall the penthouse loring park sliding door room rate a wonderful stay continental breakfast business trip mini fridge parking ramp hotel bar checking in downtown area upon check
Reviewed 19 October 2015

It was my first time staying in a Millennium hotel. Check in was easy thanks to Anita at the front desk! Parking was not bad and was decently priced compared to other places in the area. The room was very nicely decorated and the bed was really comfortable and the wifi was fast. The room was a little on the small side but it really was not a big deal. Dinner at North45 was delicious! The only thing was when booking on their website I thought there was going to be a nice view of the city, that definitely didn't happen.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
Brandon N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2015

Dear Lucia L,

Thank you for choosing our property for your stay. I am happy that Anita was helpful! We love that she is part of our team and I will pass your kind words along to her. As a first time guest, I'm pleased that we left you with a positive impression. I know that the city views are difficult to achieve considering our height and location of the building, but we do have some suites that do have better city views.

I hope that when you come back to Minneapolis, please reach out to me personally and I'd be happy to work on getting you a better city view for you!

Until next time, take care!

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I stayed in room 1064 October 11-14, 2015. Check in was very fast and friendly. My room was very clean and comfortable. This was a corner room and was a little bit small if you are not alone. So maybe ask at the desk if you are a couple. Bed slept well, shower was hot and TV worked. There is a mini-fridge in the room as well. I would stay here again for sure.
The only downside is that the wifi was a little slow/spotty. It was "free" so I can't really complain.

Room Tip: If you are with someone else, make sure you ask for a room that is not a corner. Room was fine for me but may be small for two people.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank NashvilleTNGuy

Dear NashvilleTNGuy,

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave this amazing review of our property! We appreciate that while you were with us, that we exceeded your expectations of comfort and guest service!

I hope that when you return to Minneapolis, that we can be your property of choice!

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We only stayed here a night, but the room was clean and the lobby had a nice style to it. The staff was very helpful, assisting us with printing our boarding passes the following morning. Hot shower, soft bed. The view left something to be desired, but you can't win 'em all.

• Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple
Brandon N, Front Office Manager at Millennium Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2015

Dear Sean A,

Although the short trip to our hotel, I am glad that the style was to your liking. Our property was recently renovated in 2013 so the guest rooms and lobby are the new feel to it.

Thank you for your opinions of our staff and that they were helpful with printing your boarding passes out.

The view is a tough one to overcome for our building since it is shorter than most downtown buildings, but if you come back and visit, most of our suites have a better view of the downtown area. Contact me if you are interested in coming back and I would be more than happy to assist you with your booking.

Reviewed 10 October 2015

We had our wedding ceremony, reception and dance at the Millennium Hotel on Saturday October 3rd in the 14th floor dome. The venue was amazing - very unique with a beautiful view of the Minneapolis skyline. The staff treated us very well and made sure all of our guests were well taken care of. They gave us a complimentary upgrade to the penthouse suite because it happened to be available that weekend, and that was an amazing touch. 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a living room, dining room, bar area and full kitchen - an entire floor all to ourselves. It was incredibly helpful to have everyone in one area as they got ready for the wedding. The food was prepared well, they were creative with some of the selections we asked for, and everything went flawlessly. Overall we were very happy. All of the guest rooms were nice since being recently upgraded in the last couple years. We would definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a creative venue.

Room Tip: They have several two room suites - if you're looking for extra space, I would recommend spending a little extra on one of those.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank Ryan E

Dear Ryan E,

Congrats!!!! We hope that your wedding day was everything you ever dreamed of! We were thrilled that we could help making your day as perfect as you ever imagined. I'm so thankful that you took the time to let the world know how wonderful you thought everything was handled.

The skyline view is definitely one for the books and we were more than happy to give you that penthouse suite for the big day.

I will pass your kind words to our Banquet and Kitchen staff.

We hope that you come back and visit us!
Have a great weekend and wish you all the best in your life together.

Reviewed 9 October 2015

We stayed at the Millenium for 5 nights, On our arrival, desk staff helped with bags (including Preston). There was no bell hop available. It was a very busy day for staff. Jim requires assistance due to mobility limitations and everyone was so helpful and so pleasant. Every late afternoon, we stopped by the lounge for happy hour. Cheryl waited on us each time. We felt we had found family. What a wonderful, pleasant, warm person she is. We enjoyed our time with her and the best cosmo I have ever had. Cordelia and Devi greeted us warmly in the morning when we came for breakfast. They went out of their way to be sure we were comfortable. Our last evening, we stayed at North 45 for dinner. Cheryl served our drinks and dinner. It was a nice way to finish our very hectic business trip. Thank you all.

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank Linda L

Dear Linda L,

Thank you for such kind words regarding Preston, Cheryl, Cordelia, and Devi. We are so proud to have them with us and your review is appreciated well beyond this response. Like other respones, customer service is a huge importance for us and am glad that you felt like you were at home with family.

We hope that next time you are in the city, that you stay with us again.

Until that next time, take care.