“yummy and gluten free”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Chatterbox Pub Linden Hills
Reviewed 19 August 2013

my sister took me here while i was visiting about july 3rd. it was yummy. different from the "gaming" places we have here in puget sound, but i liked it. especially the light bright signage.

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Lovevthe sangria!!! Love playing board games!!! Just a great place to hang out with friends and catch up!

Reviewed 8 April 2013

A friend at work mentioned this place a few months ago, so my wife and I decided to stop by next time we were in the area. On the first Sunday in April we were, so we did. The place was quiet in the late afternoon, which was definitely to our liking.

To us, the most interesting facet was the selection of games available to play at your table.

I was all set to just order a pair of pizzas when my wife asked what our server recommended and he said the Mac & Cheese, which had flown below my radar. So we ordered the Mac & Cheese and the pizzas too: the 'Hellfire Inferno' and the 'Old Black Magic'.

The latter pizza contains a warning on the menu: "This is seriously HOT!!" I didn't think it was hot at all, let alone seriously. My wife even thought it laughably tame. I could have given this place a five If this pizza had delivered as promised.

The Mac & Cheese was tasty and plentiful-- I could definitely order that again.

My wife really liked the blueberry cheesecake and from the little taste I had of the blueberries, I could see why. The root beer was good too.

Overall it was a fun little stop and next time we're in the area we might well give it another try.

Reviewed 23 April 2012

Although the place "feels" like the other locations, this place has some major flaws.

The first major flaw is the lack of a bar. What "pub" has no bar? When you order your beer or wine, it is poured in the back. Very strange.

The second major flaw is the beer and wine only policy. Our friendly server explained this is a decision by the owner, not a law. In my mind, this is money left on the table. This causes some very strange drink selections. Sake as a mixer? Yuck.

The variety of games is nice, but most of the ones my family checked out were broken. What use is there to have incomplete or broken games out?

The service was good and the happy hour specials were a good deal, but the feel of the place is just weird. Not sure I would go back.

1  Thank TonyA987
See more reviews
Reviewed 12 April 2012

We were happily surprised at Chatterbox Pub. It looks like it will be a strange hole-in-the-wall, which I guess it kind of is, but it was fun! The decor was very kitschy - like someone had gone to the garage sales of old people and bought them out of their 60's/70's items - but was very comfortable. The food was excellent and reasonably priced. I had a French dip, which was huge, and my fiance had the Eggs Benedict, which he said was absolutely fabulous. Very good value for what you pay. While there, we played Chutes & Ladders and Candyland :) They have a vast menu of food, games, drinks, and we will definitely be going back!