1,264 results
All reviews tcf bank stadium shuttle service stadium village light rail room was clean free shuttle green line excellent location walking distance twin cities hospital minnesota cereal mn parking game block
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Booked 3 nights here — left after 1. Issues: 1) the room and entire property were filthy and stank of aggressively perfumed cigarette smoke. 2) terrible bed. 3) WiFi as slow as dial-up. 3) no water pressure—shower stream fell to tub six inches from shower head — flow rate of about a liter per minute. 4) Disgusting stains in tub. 5) Carpet so dirty my feet turned nearly black. 6) AC unit as loud as a jet with pieces falling off. 7) Terribly noisy. 8) staff uncaring and unhelpful.

Something good? I don’t think there were bed bugs. Otherwise, the worst hotel I’ve ever booked. At least they refunded the charge for the unused nights. Avoid at all costs.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2018

I'm really struggling to find the positives about this place. Let me try. They have breakfast, free parking, and plenty of outlets in the room.

Overall my first night of four nights has been bad. The beds - to me - are terribly uncomfortable. I woke up with sore shoulders, neck, and back. The pillows are those awkward square pillows and are super firm. The fire alarm went off for about 20 minutes last night at midnight (waking me up after it had just taken forever to fall asleep). The air conditioner has no temp adjuster - so you never know what you're setting it for. The shower would not drain and was just holding the water (yes the stopper was up). There was a small orange stain on my comforter when I first arrived - I'm sure just a dropping of food. The TV was unplugged and cords were hard to find (maybe when rooms are cleaned after a check out make sure everything is plugged in and ready to go). Overall for the $115 a night - I would never stay here again. This is a $50-$60 a night sort of hotel room.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 July 2018 via mobile

This hotel is comfortable and clean all around. The staff were professional and helpful!

The location was amazing! Right off the metro, about a 300 yard walk to it in fact. If you are at the hotel at 11 you can be in downtown Minneapolis in 15 minutes.

Nice view of the TCF stadium as well and only a block or so away from plenty of food options. Would recommend!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ey_Vee_H
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Hotel's proximity to the Metro Green Line Light Rail Transit was a major draw, as we were attending the Jimmy Buffet/Eagles Concert at Target Field. Hotel was fairly easy to get to using Cell Phone GPS navigation. Exterior appearance was nice, Lobby appearance was nice, the upper levels could use some updating.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank G7061HVstevenf
Reviewed 8 July 2018

We doctor at the Masonic Childrens Hospital and the Discovery Clinic. The hotel is very convenient for our doctor visits. We will be staying there off and on for several years. The staff are very friendly and helpful. our room was clean and roomy.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family