“good food”

Ranked #564 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Neighbourhood: University / Dinkytown
Reviewed 29 June 2017

we eat here 2 times a year...lots of food for little money..nice staff..is right next to days inn university

Reviewed 18 December 2016

I went with a few co-workers the other week and to be honest, I don't think I'll go back. I had a lunch special which consisted of an egg roll, egg drop and corn soup and rice with veggies and chicken. The egg roll was delicious and I wish I had had more but the soup was just one gloopy almost gelatinous mess. The same goes for the chicken. The chicken and the veggies itself weren't too bad but the sauce....ugh...same gloopy and gelatinous mess like the soup. No thanks.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

The restaurant was clean and the service was good. They indicate on the menu which items are spicy, which is appreciated. I thought the food was pretty good and the portion was not overwhelming.

Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I love the way Tea Garden is decorated. I prefer sitting on the comfy couches and the whole atmosphere is calming. This is pretty rare for most University places. My favorite is red bean shake with lychee jelly. Milky chais with tapioca pearls or whole fruit smoothies. It's all delicious. I have not eaten there so I don't have an honest review of the food.

Reviewed 18 February 2013

Our food was fantastic and we will definitely come here again for Chinese food. The eggplant and pork was great and the jasmin tea delightful. One entree is enought for two to share.