Just stayed here for 3 nights with a youth sports team. Here are the PROS & CONS...
-3 separate buildings ( IF YOU HAVE A GROUP THIS IS A PAIN!)- when you book make SURE and request the rooms in the SAME building. EX. you can all have 300 series rooms but have to leave your building to get to another 300 series room & the elevators for all 3 building are not close to each other. This can make a 20 minute adventure fi you need to go to 3 different rooms
- Don't expect the fridge & micro. NO matter what they tell you when you book these are request...and they run out. ( Or so they told us)
-Obviously this is NOT a new hotel but for an older hotel is clean and provided the basics nicely
- Easy 10 min walk to most downtown attractions
NOTE- if you request a room by the pool just be aware that some of those room open right to the pool desk. This is good for kiddos cuz you can watch them swim while drying your hair BUT bad if you want to go to bed a at 9 pm. It is a busy place a night. fyi
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western The Normandy Hotel Minneapolis
- Best Western The Normandy Inn And Suites
- Best Western Normandy Inn
- Best Western Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Best Western