Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Minneapolis Marriott City Center(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 205
US$ 172
Marriott Hotels
  • Room Service
Hyatt Regency Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 177
US$ 169
  • Pool
Best Western Plus The Normandy Inn & Suites(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 207
US$ 201
  • Pool
US$ 218
US$ 198
  • Room Service
The Hotel Minneapolis, Autograph Collection(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 139
US$ 135
  • Room Service
Crowne Plaza Northstar(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 125
US$ 219
US$ 213
Renaissance Hotels
  • Restaurant
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtown(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 203
Radisson Blu
US$ 250
US$ 244
  • Breakfast included
All reviewstarget centergreat locationrock bottomfront desktwins gamecomplimentary breakfastvalet parkingwithin walking distancewould definitely stay here againthe breakfast areagreat place to staylight railsky walkbars and restaurantskey cardvalet serviceclean hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Overall staff was very good, great at check in, rooms were clean. it would be five star but your security and some of the staff, spent too much of their time talking to front desk staff. so that made it a little odd

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Randy K, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feedback. I will make sure to pass along your comments to our security team. Thank you for choosing our hotel and we hope to see you back in the future!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We were in town to watch a ninth grade basketball game at Target Center and catch the Timberwolves. I chose this hotel for it's location and complimentary breakfast. We have previously stayed at the Marriott City Center for a similar getaway. My only regret would be that we were unable to get adjoining rooms.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Randy K, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs. Also, thank you for taking the time to review and rating our hotel. I apologize that we were unable to get you connecting rooms.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

Connected to the skyway and across the street from Target Center. Lot's of restaurant options nearby. Lobby and rooms are bright and clean, very good value even though parking is extra/offsite. Breakfast area is large with plenty of seating.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We appreciate your comments. Also, thank you for choosing our hotel to accommodate your lodging needs. We look forward to your return in the future.

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This hotel is a great location, directly across from First Ave. My husband and I spent three nights here as a couples getaway and chose this hotel for its location near nightlife and restaurants. The breakfast was plentiful and good quality. The hotel was clean throughout, and the staff were courteous. This was a nice place to stay on a budget.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Randy K, Front Office Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Minneapolis/Downtown, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2018

Thank you for rating our hotel. We appreciate your feedback. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to accommodating your lodging needs the next time you need a room in downtown Minneapolis.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

I booked a room at this hotel for two reasons. 1. Great Trip Advisor reviews (thank you fellow reviewers). 2. Location. I was super excited for a concert at the State Theater and wanted a hotel that would be within walking distance. We booked a room with 2 queens. The beds were very comfortable, the all white bedding was spotless, the bathroom was very clean and the white towels spotless.There were no weird "hotel smells", the appliances were up to date. The access cards worked every time and considering you have to use one to use the elevator, enter the hotel from the skywalk and enter your room, that's important.The hotel was easy to navigate. The breakfast was bigger than expected with fresh choices that was closely monitored by staff. The lobby and seating areas were clean, well lit and welcoming. Front desk staff were very professional, helpful and cheerful. Valet parking was efficient and quick and easily accessible at the front door. This hotel is connected to a skywalk on the second floor. We were able to get to the State Theater without ever going outside. LOVE this-no need to wear a jacket. So this brings me to the one weird experience that I have left for the end of my review. When we got to our room and started to unpack, I noticed what I thought was a bright yellow balloon on the floor next to one of the beds. Ends up it was a used condom. I called the front desk. The staff member immediately apologized and asked if it was ok for her to give us a new room and that she would be up with keys. She arrived at the door in the amount of time it took for her to get on the elevator (1 minute?). She apologized again and got us into a new room after she first inspected it. She then took a look at the problem. She offered us anything we wanted from the snack shop. We declined. As we went to our new room we witnessed her talking with the housekeeping staff. At the end of our stay she again asked if everything was ok even considering the earlier problem. I mentioned that I am a Trip Advisor reviewer and I wasn't sure how I would address the situation. She again offered a trip to the snack shop. I was actually hoping for a break on the valet parking or a discount on another stay. Even with that said, I wouldn't hesitate to stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you so much for rating and reviewing your stay with us. We appreciate your feedback. I am completely sorry about the missed item by housekeeping found in your room when you checked in. I am very pleased that the rest of your stay was great though. Should you have any questions or any other comments regarding you stay, please don't hesitate to contact me.