“Wow!!!”

Ranked #8 of 1,948 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant blew us away. The ambiance is amazing and the food and drinks even better. We were with friends and no one had a bad meal.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Incredible food and service. The corn soup is inventive and the bison tartare a must. Wish they would open a restaurant in DC. The portions are all generous and one can easily share.

Reviewed 16 September 2018 via mobile

Everything about Spoon and Stable is great, except the tables are way too close to each other. I felt that it really ruined the experience.

Reviewed 13 September 2018

A lot of my friends have been talking about this place and I want to try it. The reservation is must and if you would like to have a spot at 7 pm on Saturday you have to book 6 weeks in advance. We decided just to walk in and was able to get two chairs in the bar area.
The restaurant is on smaller side but I like floor plan. Busy. Loud, stylish, classic and fancy. I probably would not walk in in flip flops.
Bartenders were ok however I felt that they were distant and not very friendly which was strange for the bar.
I made the main mistake ordering from the specialty drinks- all drinks are very small, have very specific taste and very expensive. My guess if you would like to pretend to be very stylish you can definitely sip from the tiny fancy glass.
I saw that one girl in the bar actually returned her drink, as she did not like it and exchanged it for beer.
All food was good: oysters, tartare, Arancini, snapper. Spagetti nero was ok-good however postion was very small for the price and honestly I will go to BLG if I want great pasta.
Overall good experience. I would like to see how this place operates in the dining area in the evening.

Reviewed 11 September 2018

This is a highly rated James Beard awarded restaurant. It is well worth the price. A reservation is necessary unless you are willing to wait or take your chances with a seat at the bar area (which has some tables). The dress is business casual. Everybody is well dressed as you would expect from a restaurant with this type of price point and clientele. I started with the bison tartare which was great. My entree was the spaghetti nero which was akin to a seafood medley pasta. The flavors were fresh. I would definitely return when I get a chance