“Excellent Catered Lunch!”

Ranked #372 of 1,826 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$ 5 - US$ 9
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Be'wiched Deli is the first, truly chef-driven deli in this part of the country.We feature house-cured and smoked meats, fresh bakery items and fast service.We believe in old world culinary traditions by supporting sustainable, local and organic agriculture whenever possible. The meat we use is raised by farmers who do not believe in using hormones or antibiotics. We cure and smoke our meats in house, then slow cook for exquisite taste and tenderness.We provide custom menus for any special occasion you have. Whether it's in our home at Be'Wiched or in your home, we make it fun and tasty. We cater weddings, groom dinners, graduations, bridal showers or whatever it is you are celebrating.
Reviewed 21 July 2016 via mobile

I was in Minneapolis for a business trip for three days, and each day our vendor that we were meeting with had catered lunches brought in. The lunch from Be'Wiched was by far the best of the week! We had a sandwich platter & delectable dessert treats. The smoked turkey sandwich & the asparagus sandwich were so fresh & tasty. The turkey one had dates & goat cheese on it - very creative & delicious.
Next time I'm in MN, I will definitely stop by for lunch or maybe even dinner as that menu looks equally great to me.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.

Reviewed 20 July 2016

Great little neighborhood sandwich shop. I enjoyed my pastrami and beer cheese soup and look forward to going again, their brunch menu (Saturday and Sunday) looks fantastic.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

I heard this place had sandwiches so I was very enthused to try it. After driving around and around looking for parking, I went in and up to the counter. The staff didn't seem to mind that I stood there a while. I ordered two sandwiches to go and ate them 10 minutes later at home. They were just not worth the effort. Sorry.

Reviewed 18 March 2016 via mobile

This is a very cozy place with awesome food. We had the quinoa and beet vege burgers. They were wonderful. Small selection of tap craft beers but really good ones, try the "612" ale. It is outstanding.
Atmosphere is North Loop with lots of wood beams and warehouse feel. We haven't been to happy hour but it looks great.

Reviewed 9 December 2015

This daytime deli is now conjuring up delectables for dinner....Delicious!

Don't miss the Grilled Artichoke Quesadilla....really good! As was the lamb burger with manchego and charred eggplant salsa and the seafood foot-long.

Bistro energy, flavorful food and casual atmosphere...great for this rainy December night in the North Loop!