My husband and I stayed at this boutique hotel while visiting friends in Minneapolis. I found a great deal on a discount website and was very pleased with our stay. The location was exactly where we wanted to be. The decor is clean and modern. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom very clean. My favorite thing about this room was the bathroom. The shower had a rainfall shower head which was so nice and the floors were heated!! There is not a ton of space in the room, but it was exactly what my husband and I needed - a place to sleep and shower. I will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis is the country's first luxury art hotel. We have 60 guest rooms on 5 floors of 2 historic buildings and offer guests free admission to Walker Art Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Le Meridien Chambers Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Chambers Hotel Minneapolis