“Great variety”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #653 of 1,980 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 820 Washington Ave SE, , Minneapolis where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This restaurant is great for a good variety of dishes. This restaurant offers dining which is tables and chairs, as well as take-out. The service is good, the food is tasty, and the price is reasonable. I love the Japanese pan noodles with steak.

Reviewed 27 May 2018

My noodle bowl had a good taste although the serving size could have been larger. They charged extra for Zucchini noodles and shrimp which made my bowl pretty pricey. There is limited seating in this location so you may have to share a table with strangers.

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered three noodle dishes online, and, when I finished ordering, this message showed up: "Your order will be ready in 10 minutes." I was at the nearby Commons hotel, so I walked to the restaurant, and, when I arrived, my order was beginning to come out! Then I saw these big, great looking cookies right on the counter. I couldn't help myself but buying the last two chocolate chip cookies that were left, since my wife and daughters love these. I had paid $26 for two adult and one kid's size meals and two cookies! And we all loved the meal!

Reviewed 1 July 2016

Nice place, and good attention.
The food is good,with a good variety of options to choose.
Its a good option when you want something in between a restaurant and a fast food place.

Reviewed 15 November 2015

Ate here for lunch as part of a big group, so got to try bites of a lot of the noodle dishes. The service was very fast, even for a group of 8, and there is a huge variety of menu items to choose from. But the food was pretty mediocre- not particularly flavorful, nor were the portions big. I would definitely pick this place over the fast food places near the U, but I wouldn't seek this place out.