“Good food but watch out for extras”
Review of Noodles & Company

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Noodles & Company
Ranked #666 of 1,999 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Description: Come by your local Noodles & Company at 820 Washington Ave SE, , Minneapolis where its globally inspired dishes including noodles, soups and salads, come together to create a World Kitchen.
Reviewed 27 May 2018

My noodle bowl had a good taste although the serving size could have been larger. They charged extra for Zucchini noodles and shrimp which made my bowl pretty pricey. There is limited seating in this location so you may have to share a table with strangers.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 12 June 2017 via mobile

I ordered three noodle dishes online, and, when I finished ordering, this message showed up: "Your order will be ready in 10 minutes." I was at the nearby Commons hotel, so I walked to the restaurant, and, when I arrived, my order was beginning to come out! Then I saw these big, great looking cookies right on the counter. I couldn't help myself but buying the last two chocolate chip cookies that were left, since my wife and daughters love these. I had paid $26 for two adult and one kid's size meals and two cookies! And we all loved the meal!

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 1 July 2016

Nice place, and good attention.
The food is good,with a good variety of options to choose.
Its a good option when you want something in between a restaurant and a fast food place.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed 15 November 2015

Ate here for lunch as part of a big group, so got to try bites of a lot of the noodle dishes. The service was very fast, even for a group of 8, and there is a huge variety of menu items to choose from. But the food was pretty mediocre- not particularly flavorful, nor were the portions big. I would definitely pick this place over the fast food places near the U, but I wouldn't seek this place out.

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed 3 November 2015 via mobile

Food above average generally. But today's wait was significant. Don't know if they were short staffed or just poorly prepared for lunch !

Date of visit: November 2015