“Walleye fritters for the win!”

FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #43 of 1,947 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$ 10 - US$ 45
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighbourhood: Downtown
Cross street: Hennepin
Transit: 2 blocks from the light rail. 1/2 block from bus route.
Description: FireLake embodies the flavor of flame and features a menu that takes its inspiration from traditional Minnesota cooking techniques. The menu features a passionate exploration of fresh, local ingredients and unique flavors that can only be delivered by real burning wood.
Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

Conveniently located in downtown Minneapolis and inside the Radisson Blu, this is a stylish and modern restaurant. The menu was impressive and my strawberry basil Moscow mule was delightful. We started with walleye fritters which were very good -- think delicious fish hush puppies. My veggie burger was so-so ... but it's a veggie burger so it's not going to be amazing. My colleagues bison burger was hot and spicy and very good.

Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2017

Dear Rachael,

Thank you so much for your thorough feedback. I am thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your meal! The walleye fritters are one of my personal favorites, so I'm glad you enjoyed them. I'll share your comments regarding the veggie burger with our team to determine how we can improve. We hope to serve you again the next time you are dining in Minneapolis!

Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Excellent food.. Loved Lena's meatballs!
Service was excellent and food was prompt.
Great and extensive wine selections.

Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2017

Dear RitaAkumal52,

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your meal! We hope to welcome you back the next time you are dining in Minneapolis.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Located in the Radisson Blu Downtown which was where I was staying. This was a great place to eat after a long travel day that did not require getting out and looking for something close. Food and service were both great.

Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear joshuabD3905ID,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a positive review. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal and we hope to serve you again the next time you are staying in Minneapolis!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Ate there 7/21/17 with 5 other people. Nice atmosphere--Terrible food..,Dry over cooked. Don't eat--just have drinks. Bad chef?

1  Thank midgee705
Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2017

Dear midgee705,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear that you were disappointed with your experience. I've shared your comments with our team and we are working diligently to improve. I hope we will have the opportunity to exceed your expectations the next time you are dining in Minneapolis.

Reviewed 16 July 2017

My wife and I like to eat an early dinner and without knowing stumbled on happy hour at the Cocktail Bar. We ordered from the regular menu but the happy hour menu was great with good prices on appetizers and drinks.
The place is clean, staff is OUTSTANDING and there is always someone there to help out if your server is occupied at another table.
Great tasting food too. We were treated and fed like royalty.

Allison C, Guest Relations Manager at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2017

Dear Robert,

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us know about your positive experience. I am thrilled to know that you and your wife enjoyed your meals and time with us! We look forward to serving you again the next time you are dining in Minneapolis.