“Delicious noodle soup”

Cuisines: Asian, Deli, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch
Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

Stopped in with my wife and daughter for a weeknight dinner and had an excellent meal. The waitress was very friendly and shared stories of the food and experiences in Vietnam. The noodles and broths with various meats and veggies were absolutely delicious. The depth of flavor and variety of textures will bring me back. We also had spring rolls that were delicious.

Reviewed 14 February 2018 via mobile

So I was on my way to St Paul for Vietnamese as I had been told, that’s where you should go for great Vietnamese food. Enter my Lyft driver, who I had a great conversation with, and he recommended Quang Vietnemese instead as it was also close to shopping, which is what I wanted to do afterwards. And you should always listen to locals, because it was actually a really good recommendation! The food was great, service less so but overall I liked it, and would recommend if you’re in the area and want to combine with some shopping afterwards. The other Vietnamese restaurants on University Ave W are nice too but in the middle of nowhere so it’s a bit of a treck if you’re coming from Minneapolis side.

Reviewed 11 February 2018

We live in Saint Peter MN and make a trek to this restaurant at least 2x per month. Our can't miss items are: spring rolls, egg rolls, any pho, and lemon grass chicken. The sandwiches are the star of the show.. especially the grilled pork. You're car is going to be a mess if you eat these sandwiches on the road, but you won't care. They are always very busy, so you might not get a Minnesota smile.

Reviewed 23 January 2018

Reliable food is key to keeping your customer base and Quang's does a great job of maintaining their quality. The Pho is a mainstay and one of my favorites.

Reviewed 21 January 2018

We love this place! We get Pho and spring rolls at least a few times per month - my wife usually gets the papaya salad. We've had many of the other dishes, and really can't go wrong with any of them, but we keep coming back to our favorites.

They seem to handle special requests fairly easily and we've never had a bad meal.

It can get busy, so we usually do take out.

1  Thank B F