“Great location by stadium/campus”

Punch Neapolitan Pizza
Ranked #123 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 9 October 2018 via mobile

The pizza looked so promising through the window! Neopolitan pizza with many options. We started with the artichoke dip (NOT good...stringy artichoke!?). Our pizzas were both extremely salty. Maybe it was just an off day?

Reviewed 28 June 2018

When I walked in I was impressed with the Stone Oven. I had driven by a Punch Pizza Restaurant many times but had never stopped in. Happened to be walking by and decided to get a bite. Liked the Thin Crust and how fast I got my Pizza.

Reviewed 28 June 2018

We live on the East Coast, but I try to make it to Punch Pizza every time we visit our son in the Twin Cities. This is fast, pretty authentic pizza. The crust is perfect. The toppings are wonderful. I had arugula prosciutto, and enjoyed it very much. Next time I'll go back to the basic Margarita, which other members of our party had and enjoyed, too. I think this is pretty much the best pizza around, and spoils any pizza I might have here at home.

Reviewed 19 May 2018 via mobile

I love thin crust pizza, this was pretty good. Not quite the NYC pizza but tasted very good. I had a margarita with mushrooms, susage and capers. The toppings were really good and while the crust was a little soft texture wise for me it tasted good. I would go again.

Reviewed 29 March 2018

Punch is excellent. Try classic Margherita with sun-dried tomatoes added! I have found Punch to be better than Blaze based on the sauce and crust alone.