“very slow service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #9 of 120 Coffee & Tea in Minneapolis
Reviewed 9 July 2018

The hotel (Graduate) seemed to have lots of guests, but the Starbucks seemed very understaffed for the number of customers. Should a decaf latte take 20 minutes from order to sipping, not counting the time in line prior to ordering?

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 6 July 2018

The best thing about this place is the location. Service was terrible- never before had such surly baristas. They ran out of everything- even half and half- on a Monday. They were understaffed every day of my stay- six days, so service was incredibly slow. Even ordering ahead was so slow I was late for my meetings- over 30 minutes one morning for a call ahead order, and then it was messed up. They were out of food, tea- it was just a terrible Starbucks.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 12 May 2018

Where to begin, they get young help here who does not take care of the customer. I have been here multiple times and it is a disorganized mess. From watching employees argue with one another, messing up my order, employee arguing with me when I ordered a large beverage about what size I wanted, long waits with employees just looking at each other, bad attitude service. I would recommend going to a local shop or Caribou.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I go to Starbucks all the time , but this place has to have the rudest staff of all of them. When I was ordering they really weren't paying atttention, but talking amongst themselves. Then when I rec my drink it was wrong and I let the barista know and she seemed annoyed that i bothered her. I am not sure if Management has changed here , but this Starbucks has gone down hill

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 12 September 2017

We ate here 2 of the three morning we were in Minneapolis... my wife really liked this Starbucks. It is large with lots of tables... and the menu seems to have a larger variety of food and snacks than your typical Starbucks. I think it was a "Premier" Starbucks or something like that... can't remember - that's getting old for ya! Great people watching too - fun college crowd.

Date of visit: September 2017

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK