We were here for an overnight visit. The hotel is great if you are young to the target center. The beds are amazing. It was too bad the rest fell short. There were a lot of people just hanging around. I know there are two restaurants there so I get that. The fact that there was a random man throwing up right outside the hotel door was not appealing. I'm sure the hotel has little control over this..it still was gross. Also our shower didn't work. We realized this in the morning. So I guess there wasn't much they could do then. I mentioned this to the front desk when we checked out so at least the next guest could be clean. She didn't really care. She was more interested in whatever was going on behind the desk. Would I stay here again..well probably not. But again..the beds were awesome.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A 22-story high hotel with a history of excellence, Loews Minneapolis Hotel is located at the confluence of business, theatre, and entertainment districts. We are connected by Skyway to the entire shopping and business district.Our rooms are equipped with high tech-high fashion design with plasma TVs, hand crafted headboards, rain showers in bath - Opposite Target Center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Loews Minneapolis Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Graves 601 Minneapolis Hotel Minneapolis
- Graves 601 Hotel Minneapolis
- Minneapolis Graves 601 Hotel