“Great food, service and ambiance”
Review of The Cove

The Cove
Ranked #579 of 1,980 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 15 June 2018 via mobile

The gals at Tory Burch recommended this place for a quick bite and were they spot on! Arrived at happy hour and was promptly greeted by three welcoming hostesses. Aaron was my server and he patiently walked me through the menu, suggesting some of his favorite items. I had the shrimp cocktail and Cov sushi roll, both which were fresh, arrived at my table quickly and were delicious! There is a lovely patio, perfect for dining outside this time of year! The decor is a Cape Cod/Nantucket style and is quite charming. I’d be a regular here if I were a local! The only drawback was it is a bit pricey even with happy hour prices...four shrimp were $12, but were sure delicious!

Reviewed 22 March 2018

How awesome to find a great, inexpensive Poke (sushi bowl) restaurant in Minneapolis! Located just off the main University campus. Easy choices, the server was really helpful with good suggestions. High quality and nicely presented :) I will definitely be eating there again next time I'm at the University. Good mix of students, professionals, and families eating there. Clean and fun.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Was here for a game and found them on Yelp. The pork belly Banh Mi was on point! My friend had the pulled pork banh mi and it was amazing. The rice bowls and poke bowls look great too but next time!

Reviewed 1 December 2017 via mobile

Loved the Ahi Tuna bowl that I was able to create for myself. Glad to see this bowl place in the Twin Cities. A little out of the way. Parking is difficult. Meant more for the student crowd. If in the area look it up

1  Thank TeddyP300
Reviewed 2 November 2017

I went specifically for the Spam Masubi after having it at other Hawaiian restaurants. It was griddled perfectly and was excellent!

1  Thank Seth S