Hilton Minneapolis(Minneapolis)(Great Value!)
US$ 171
US$ 155
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 194/night.

US$ 195
US$ 165
Curio.com
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 191/night.

US$ 138
US$ 135
US$ 179
US$ 139
Official Site
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 195
US$ 174
TownePlace Suites
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 223/night.

US$ 261
US$ 234
CrownePlaza.com
aloft Minneapolis(Minneapolis)
US$ 194
US$ 172
Aloft.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 197/night.

All reviewsconvention centerhi expressbreakfast roomfree breakfasthotel lotparking garage across the streetwould stay here againwithin walking distanceextra pillowshot itemsfew blocksbreakfast barconvenient locationhell's kitchensnow stormnicolett mallhotel parking
Reviewed 18 April 2018

We found this property to be typical of a Holiday Inn Express.
The attached parking lot is small and slightly more money than the lot next door.
Our room was comfortable and clean, however the bathroom definitely needs to be updated. The tub is small, and the molding was coming off the wall between the tub and the bathroom door. There was a small bug that came crawling out of the wall in the bathroom. The room was noisy because of the pipes from the room above us.
We were on the third floor so there was one floor above us. We had a small sink and refrigerator and microwave in the room which was nice. The bed and pillows were comfortable. The breakfast was good with the usual offerings at a Holiday Inn Express. The check in process was smooth although we had requested the top floor, and had to settle for the third floor. When we checked out and dropped off our keys the person behind the front desk barely looked up to acknowledge us. Overall, we might stay here again because of the location and the fact that it is cheaper than most of the other hotels in the downtown area.

Room Tip: Third floor view was a parking lot, the other side would be a city view.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 March 2018

It was my first visit to Minneapolis. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It's a small hotel located downtown. The room was a decent size. It's an older building but well kept. Overall, I thought it was a nice stay. The free breakfast was nice and the hotel has both an exercise room and a swimming pool. I'd book there again if I'm ever in Minneapolis in the future.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2018

Stayed at the hotel for SuperBowl weekend. I arrived real early to the hotel and they were able to accommodate me a short time after. They suggested the local area to walk around while the room was made available. The hotel is nice, comfortable and clean. By accident I left my cellphone charger at the hotel and the staff couldn't be nicer. Was able to mail the charger to my home. This is superb customer service. All of the folks working at the front desk were very nice and helpful. Free breakfast was even good. Several good places to eat around the hotel as they do not have room service. If I am ever back in the area I would definitely stay here again. Thanks again to their great staff!!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 February 2018

Wife and I stayed at the property to attend the Convention Center for the RV/Camping Expo. Very close, only couple minute walk over there.
Everyone we had dealings with were very pleasant and courteous.
The room was incredibly quiet and comfortable. Never even heard the HVAC unit running. The shower was really nice, great water pressure and plenty of hot water. Pool area was nice and clean, hot tub was very relaxing.
Parking lot is fairly small and the breakfast is a little limited but not too big of a deal.
Would definitely stay again at this property when looking for downtown stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I left SC heading up north for a couple weeks. One of our stops was here. The room was comfortable. The breakfast manager commented on my husband ‘s great manners. The food was good too. An hour after we left, I realized I didn’t have my iPad with me. After calling back to the hotel, they said housekeeping had it. I want to give a shout out to Mrs. Jackie for being so sweet and honest. This iPad contained pictures from our entire trip that I will share with my mom who has Alzheimer’s. Great honest people who work here!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple