“Week night dinner with friends to celebrate retirement”

Mercy Bar & Dining Room
Reserve with OpenTable
Mercy Bar & Dining Room is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #39 of 1,824 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Price range: US$ 20 - US$ 40
Description: Named after owners Mike and Abby's youngest daughter, Mercy connects Mike's two loves: food and family. You'll be right at home at Mercy whether you're meeting friends for brunch, stopping in for happy hour, or bringing a date for dinner. Share the food, enjoy the drinks, and leave without wanting for anything. Welcome to Mercy!
Reviewed 18 May 2017

Great dinner with starters of fresh oysters, stone crab claws, crab legs, and calamari.
The steaks and fresh fish were outstanding. Great selection of specialty drinks and local beers. All will be back soon.

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
There are newer reviews for Mercy Bar & Dining Room

Reviewed 17 May 2017

I was traveling through Minneapolis for business and my concierge recommended I try Mercy. The oysters were super fresh and the beer can chicken was the juiciest chicken I have ever had. Just as great were the specialty cocktails, I had the Dill Caipirinha!!! Scott the owner even stopped by the table. I recommend to anyone. Their menu is diverse.

Reviewed 15 May 2017

We went there on a Saturday for dinner without a reservation and got a table in the patio without waiting. The beer was cool and tasted good. The waitress brought my dish to me and told me it was lobster. I looked at the food and it was clear for me that it was crab legs, so I told her that. And she asked me it is not lobster? I thought maybe a cup of beer clouded my mind, so I looked at the dish again and it was still crab, I confirmed that it was not lobster. She took the dish back, and my $38 lobster came shortly after. The lobster tasted really good, the pea plant was good but I did not see any mushroom. I could not believe that the chef forgot to put mushroom and told my daughter the mushroom must be very precious and they put so little there and I could not see any mushroom. My daughter could not believe that but she checked the online menu on her phone and confirmed that dish came with mushroom. I told the waiter about it and he pointed at the sliced garlic and told me that was mushroom. We told him that was garlic, then he brought me some mushroom. Because of the trouble they didn't charge me the $6 beer. My daughter's $25 fish and fry was average.
Overall it was good experience. I don't mind some trouble to get my food right if I have time.

1  Thank LisaMNUSA
Reviewed 10 May 2017

Food was wonderful. Very delicious hummus appetizer. I had the NY strip which was cooked to perfection. My dining companion enjoyed the fried fish. The bread was delicious. Excellent service (Thank you Talia). Very relaxing and comfortable setting. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 9 May 2017

Apparently, this was known as Marin. It is now Mercy.

We ate downstairs. It was as if we were in an Englishman's private library. Great atmosphere.

Due to the size of the group, we had a limited menu. I had the salmon. Wonderful choice.

I wish I had been able to go back there. The deserts were incredible.

Staff was very friendly and very helpful.