2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hilton.comUS$ 163
Expedia.comUS$ 163
Hotels.comUS$ 163
PricelineUS$ 163
FindHotelUS$ 163
Lol.travelUS$ 175
1,965 results
All reviews the executive lounge convention center orchestra hall nice hotel hell's kitchen hotel lobby front desk staff business trip convenient location beds were comfortable parking garage conference downtown skyway app block target
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 May 2021

Very nice atmosphere, bad cleaning, check-in lady rude, messed up our reservation and parking. Very nice place. Other staff was nice. Would have liked breakfast and more detail about our reservation and parking instructions

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kellie Hanselman, Marketing at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2021

sbr0wn75,
Thank-you so much for taking the time to review our property. Our sincerest apologies for your experience during your stay. We will bring this to the attention to our management team and address your concerns. Our restaurant we expect to open fully in July so we will be back to full operations. We look forward to the opportunity to host you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Inconsistent on food options. Bar staff (guy) was rude and wouldn’t acknowledge people at the bar. Room was stuck on certain temperature and would not cool down. Overall it was really mediocre and not what I would expect from a hotel in DT Mpls.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kellie Hanselman, Marketing at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2021

shannon1079,
Our apologies for the service that you encountered during your recent stay. Please know we will address these issues internally and will take care of it right away. We do hope that you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 4 May 2021

Not satisfied with my experience at the Hilton. I reserved with Hilton because of the brand but when I arrived there was a dirty sock in my room under the window curtains. Nothing to eat after 9pm or during the day really they were out of bagels so I ordered blueberry muffin, the lady said she needed to warm it up so I had no problem with that but when I got to my room and took a bite the whole middle was frozen(Disgusting)

cparsonslv,
Our sincerest apologies for the service that you encountered during your stay. I do want you to know that these issues are being addressed with the team members and the directors of the departments.

Reviewed 24 April 2021

Despite advertisement and assurances, we had no room service, no pool, no free breakfast, dirty room, no upper floor and rude staff. We called a day before our stay and were assured the pool would be open, the kitchen was open and we could have an upper floor room. Staff were rude and unhelpful. When we asked to have our room cleaned (carpet and toilet dirty) they said no housekeeping staff on duty on Saturday at 5:00pm.

Date of stay: April 2021

DMTstonearch,
Our sincerest apologies for the service you encountered during your stay. I do want you to know that we will addressing all of these issues at our internal meeting and will address with the team leaders.

Reviewed 22 April 2021

Everything was great and I had an amazing time. There was a lot of things to do around the hotel and the staff was extremely welcoming! Parking was also extremely easy and I definitely recommend it. I will definitely return!

Date of stay: April 2021
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Kellie Hanselman, Marketing at Hilton Minneapolis, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2021

aracelih502021,
Thank-you so much for the business! We know you have options in the city but we appreciate you spending your time here at the Hilton Minneapolis. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!