“Second only to Shake Shack for best fast food honors”
Review of My Burger

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
My Burger
Ranked #765 of 1,981 Restaurants in Minneapolis
Reviewed 5 January 2017

Wa attending a concert at Northrop Auditorium so stopped here for a quick bite first. Was greeted by Will, a genuinely friendly, courteous, positive, helpful guy - one the most pleasant people ever, terrific first impression for guests entering the restaurant. He took the order, answered questions, confirmed accuracy of what he heard - then he brought us our food and asked if there was anything else we needed. Later he stopped by to check in and see if everything was excellent - it was. Then he stopped in one more time to thank us for coming in and bussed our table. He made the experience phenomenal. Great burgers - tasty, just the right size, customizable with a variety of fixings. Delicious fries. And refillable Coke fountain drinks. My wife and I were out the door for a total of $19 and change, and he gave us each a coupon for a free burger next time as part of an customer appreciation promo - how cool is that. My Burger is now my burger. I'll definitely be back.

Reviewed 9 December 2016

Found this place by accident. I am glad I did. Stopped in before a Gopher football game. The food was really good and the wait was really short for as busy as it was.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The attention was really nice, the place is nice too.
The burger is good, but you don't think in that burger the whole week.

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Within walking distance of Univ of MN. The burgers are excellent. Service is quick! Will definitely go back the next time we are in Minneapolis!

Reviewed 12 March 2016

The restaurant that I would like to recommend is Myburger, which is located nearby University of Minnesota (SE Oak St). If you are living nearby U of M, eating at the Myburger is very convenient.
There are diverse menus that are Original burger, Bacon burger, California burger. And we can add topping for free. But, bacon and something meat is charged.
The one thing I like is the chair and table is high. My foot was not touch in the floor. I think some people don’t like this high chairs and tables. But, don’t worry, another chairs and tables are also in there. I enjoyed talking with my friends at Myburger. The burgers price is $7-8. I was surprised of giving fries with burger. The price includes fries! If you want to add bacon or some meat, it will be more than $8. I think the price is reasonable. The burger tastes really good. Also, the boy who is the cashier was so kind. He helped me to order menu. I want to go Myburger again. I think Myburger is the best place to eat burger.

Been to My Burger? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK