All reviews front desk twin cities the bed was super comfortable jacuzzi suite fridge and microwave st paul lake tiffany recliner mn pillows
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We were in Maplewood for my husbands show at the local music venue. This hotel served its purpose. Reasonably priced and location was key. we didn't get in until 4am. The bed was comfortable and the room was newly renovated. The hotel is currently going through and expansion/remodle. That didn't affect our stay at all. The gal at the front desk for check in was great! Perfect hotel for a night out!

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
00gc, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this reviewResponded 19 October 2017

Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at the LivINN Maplewood. We are glad to know you were impressed not only with our outstanding hospitality and convenient location but also with the value we offer. We appreciate you choosing us while here for your husband’s event and hope to be your hotel of choice every time you visit our area.

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

If you like tranquility, ambviance, & luxury at a 1/3 the cost, stay here! Also perfect for solo vacationers! So peaceful! You have to see this place for yourself! Above & beyond compare. The location is great! Mere moments fr some of St Paul's best shopping centers, and easy to find Como Park & Zoo fr here, where there's also a nearby golf course. The hospitality staff is incredible, they treat you like a star here! I'm Sharon Valley & this is a 100% unbiased review.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Travelled solo
00gc, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Thanks so much for reviewing your stay at LivINN Maplewood. We are thrilled to know you had a fantastic time with us and loved everything we offer, especially our location which was perfect for your needs. Thanks again for being our guest, and we look forward to your next visit when in the area.

Malissa Gjerdahl,

Reviewed 1 October 2017

LivINN will provide you with a comfortable room. The do not serve morning breakfast or do your laundry, but the room is clean and they have facilities for you to do your own laundry if you need. Very nice people...especially Stephanie.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Jim, thank you for sharing your experience at the LivINN Maplewood. We are happy to read you were not only pleased with your comfortable room but also with the excellent service we provided. Your compliments have been shared with my team, especially with Stephanie for a job well-done. We appreciate you being our guest and look forward to welcoming you and your family when in the area.

Malissa Gjerdahl,

Reviewed 25 September 2017

I'm not terribly familiar with the twin cities, but this must have been a sketchy area because we tried to get in the front doors to check in, but a room key was required after 10 pm. A loud, intoxicated group of people sat was hanging out near the front door. When we rang the front desk we were told to use our room key... Obviously we didn't have one as we were just checking in. After they finally let us in we were able to check in. Although I requested a roll-away bed, they did not have one for us. When we got to our room I slid my card, the light turned green, but the door wouldn't budge! My wife was exasperated, exhausted and trying to care for 2 tired children. I put some shoulder into it and the door finally burst open. Unfortunately, without the aid of my shoulder, the door wouldn't close again. Once closed... you guessed it! I coudn't get it opened again! We were trapped inside! We figured we'd settle in for the night and figure out how to get out in the morning. At the time I wasn't thinking of the fire hazard this posed! The room was ... damp. When we woke up it seemed like all of our clothes were moist... It was a little unsettling. In the morning it took me about 5 minutes to get the door open and escape! What a nightmare!

• Trip type: Travelled with family
00gc, General Manager at LivINN Hotel St Paul East / Maplewood, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Joel,
Thank you for your honest feedback. Our number one priority is to make sure that you receive comfortable, clean accommodations so we're truly sorry that we did not deliver. We hope that you will accept our sincerest apology and assurance that these issues have been addressed with our staff. We would appreciate the opportunity to make it up to you and hope that you will consider a return visit to allow us to do just that.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

I love this place. Big rooms, big bed (if a little soft for my liking). Big fridge and microwave. Friendly staff. Only suggestion I have for visitors is bring a china cup. I don't like drinking out of cardboard cups (and water that is heated In microwave). Excellent value for money.

Trip type: Travelled solo

Thank you for sharing a nice review of the LivINN Maplewood. We are glad to know you were impressed not only with your well-equipped room and our great value, but also with the courteous service provided by our associates. We look forward to welcoming you again in the near future.